• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

swathdiver

What's Going On Here?

Over the past two weeks or so I've noticed a change in the attitudes of many folks here. Folks who usually agree and side with each other have been getting more than a little testy at times. What's happening to us? Stress? Anxiety?

Please pray for me, I'll pray for you and y'all pray for each other. Someday everything will be perfect when we're walking those streets of gold and supping with the Lord but we're not there just yet! Amen?

I had to laugh. I saw towards the left part of my screen that Wilchbla posted to this thread. I thought he started it. Anyway, I replied to a few posts before I came and read this thread. While I was replying to other posts I read, "Howsa abouta you ansa my questions foist, ehh???" I chuckled and told myself that is probably why Wilchbla started the thread about changing attitudes. Now that I am here I see it is the opposite.
Ok, so I found this humorous.
BTW, I kinda like the "testy" replies at times. I do chuckle on occassion and I think to myself that the people here are passionate about what they believe. I like this.

I agree, prayers for one another are needed. Yes, we are a passionate group. If this passion were directed properly we would see an awakening in America, we are more than twelve.

I don't know, I've been hitting the "Like This" button more than ever lately.

Yeah, but you've been a bit cantankerous lately too. Wouldn't you agree? I understand the stresses your under and am asking the Lord to give you a job in prayer even though you didn't answer my question. :-)