• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

P_Bear141

Pray For America And Israel?

Modern day Israel is not bloodline Jews. It was created by Rothschild in 1897 and the star of David flag was red and his family flag. It is a hexagram (value 666).

Look at Eze 28 and see the fifth Cherub and now find a modern day duplicate.

God is not through with those in need of salvation.

The 7 yr trib was created by Francisco Ribera in 1590 by removing the 70th week of Daniel's prophesy and making it futuristic about satan -------- can't be done........ read Dan 9:24 70 weeks are determined and sealed. Forget the illusion from the catholic teaching. Read Cory Ten Boom's letter of ``1974

Modern day Israel is not bloodline Jews. It was created by Rothschild in 1897 and the star of David flag was red and his family flag. It is a hexagram (value 666).

The 7 yr trib was created by Francisco Ribera in 1590 by removing the 70th week of Daniel's prophesy and making it futuristic about satan -------- can't be done........ read Dan 9:24 70 weeks are determined and sealed. Forget the illusion from the catholic teaching. Read Cory Ten Boom's letter of ``1974

Sam,

Why would the Lord send the latter rains and crops to imposters? The fullfilment of the prophecy in Isaiah 30:18-30 is proof that Israel the country is occupied by the Jews.

Sam, the Jews had been returning to the land for long before 1897. Britain forced the Turks to repeal their law that said only 500 Jews could reside in Jerusalem, in about 1840.

Go back, & read what many claimed right after Israel was established as a country in 1967, take a good careful look at all of the predictions made by many who were called Bible scholars, most of them have now proven to be wrong.

Be very careful at what your predict.

Sam,

Why would the Lord send the latter rains and crops to imposters? The fullfilment of the prophecy in Isaiah 30:18-30 is proof that Israel the country is occupied by the Jews.

No proof at all -
Mat. 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

No proof at all -
Mat. 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

If you believe the church has replaced Israel, when are you moving to Israel too experiance the improved crops promised by God?

I don't think all the Christians would fit in Israel.

If you believe the church has replaced Israel, when are you moving to Israel too experiance the improved crops promised by God?

I don't think all the Christians would fit in Israel.

The church IS Israel - not a replacement. And Israel's hope is heavenly - ultimately the New Heaven & New Earth - see Gal. 4, 2 Pet. 3, Heb. 12. You should get your theology from the NT - Jesus & the Apostles interpret the OT.

The church IS Israel - not a replacement. And Israel's hope is heavenly - ultimately the New Heaven & New Earth - see Gal. 4, 2 Pet. 3, Heb. 12. You should get your theology from the NT - Jesus & the Apostles interpret the OT.

Covenanter,

If you don’t study prophecy you will not understand the power and majesty of Jesus and His interaction with Israel.

Revelation 19:1–10 KJV
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Israel was judged by the Lord and set aside till they repent!

Hosea 5:14–15 KJV
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Jesus put the Jewish people out of the land of Israel for a time of indignation or judgment. Jesus restrained the latter rain and made their land a desert to save it for their return. Jesus will come back to save them when the nuclear fire falls on Israel, America, and Russia because Jewish survivors will turn to God, according to Ezekiel 39:1–8, 21–22.

Hosea 6:1–3 KJV
1 Come, and let us (Israel) return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

As the end of Hosea’s two days (or two thousand years) nears, the Lord has brought Israel back into the land of Israel. In about 1982, the latter rain and snows came back. The rain is a sign that the Lord is coming soon. Israel is about to experience the judgment by fire and the returning to the Lord. Israel will live in His sight in the third day, or third thousand-year time period, which we call the kingdom age. If the third day is a thousand years long, the first two days should be two thousand years long!

Take note, the latter rain did not return to the church. The church has not replaced Israel. Edited by Eric Stahl

Covenanter,

If you don’t study prophecy you will not understand the power and majesty of Jesus and His interaction with Israel.

Revelation 19:1–10 KJV
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Israel was judged by the Lord and set aside till they repent!

14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Jesus put the Jewish people out of the land of Israel for a time of indignation or judgment. Jesus restrained the latter rain and made their land a desert to save it for their return. Jesus will come back to save them when the nuclear fire falls on Israel, America, and Russia because Jewish survivors will turn to God, according to Ezekiel 39:1–8, 21–22.

Hosea 6:1–3 KJV
1 Come, and let us (Israel) return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

As the end of Hosea’s two days (or two thousand years) nears, the Lord has brought Israel back into the land of Israel. In about 1982, the latter rain and snows came back. The rain is a sign that the Lord is coming soon. Israel is about to experience the judgment by fire and the returning to the Lord. Israel will live in His sight in the third day, or third thousand-year time period, which we call the kingdom age. If the third day is a thousand years long, the first two days should be two thousand years long!

Take note, the latter rain did not return to the church. The church has not replaced Israel but will be grafted into Israel after the second coming of Jesus.

Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

This is in the past "wert graffed in among them,"

Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

This is in the past "wert graffed in among them,"

Thank you Invicta for pointing out my mistake. We the church are grafted in now. It is Israel, the broken off branches that will be grafted back in later when they believe in Jesus.

Thank you Invicta for pointing out my mistake. We the church are grafted in now. It is Israel, the broken off branches that will be grafted back in later when they believe in Jesus.

I agree with that.

snapback.pngCovenanter, on 28 October 2012 - 11:28 AM, said:

Covenanter,

I do study prophecy, that is why I disagree with most of what you write. Your error is to concentrate on the OT, & develop your own "private interpretation, while not studying what the NT writers write about the understanding of OT prophecy..

Heb. 11:16 But now they desire a better [cou
nt
ry], that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is n
ot
ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Gal. 4:25 For this Agar is mou
nt
Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall n
ot
be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Rom. 11:23 And they also, if they abide n
ot
still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

The ethnic Jews are restored only by repentance & acceptance of Jesus as Messiah in the Gospel "dispensation" . Then they become God's Israel - grafted in again. There is NO suggestion of blessing in some future "dispensation" after Jesus returns if they continue in unbelief.

I do study prophecy, that is why I disagree with most of what you write. Your error is to concentrate on the OT, & develop your own "private interpretation, while not studying what the NT writers write about the understanding of OT prophecy..

Heb. 11:16 But now they desire a better [cou
nt
ry], that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is n
ot
ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Gal. 4:25 For this Agar is mou
nt
Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall n
ot
be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Rom. 11:23 And they also, if they abide n
ot
still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

The ethnic Jews are restored only by repentance & acceptance of Jesus as Messiah in the Gospel "dispensation" . Then they become God's Israel - grafted in again. There is NO suggestion of blessing in some future "dispensation" after Jesus returns if they continue in unbelief.

Covenater,

I agree with you, that only the Jews who repent and accept Jesus will be regrafted into the olive tree.

That will happen when the survivors of God's judgment by fire repent.

Ezekiel 39:1–8 KJV
6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.
7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.
8 Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord God; this is the day whereof I have spoken.

Covenanter,

I agree with you, that only the Jews who repent and accept Jesus will be regrafted into the olive tree.

That will happen when the survivors of God's judgment by fire repent.

Paul is talking about repentance in the present Gospel age of grace, not some hypothetical future dispensation.
Acts 26:20 But shewed first u
nt
o them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and [then] to the Ge
nt
iles, that they should repe
nt
and turn to God, and do works meet for repe
nt
ance.

Peter agrees with Paul:
Acts 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled. 19 Repe
nt
ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be bl
ot
ted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

23 And it shall come to pass, [that] every soul, which will n
ot
hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

Notice that Peter is preaching the message of all the prophets - he doesn't suggest they can delay repentance for thousands of years. Salvation is immediate & personal.
Acts 3:24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days. 25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covena
nt
which God made with our fathers, saying u
nt
o Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Covenater,

The age or dispensaton of grace in the old testament is during Israel's waiting time. But Israel's time will come again in the time of Jacobs's trouble which we call the tribulation.

Jesus put the Jewish people out of the land of Israel for a time of indignation or judgment. Jesus restrained the latter rain and made their land a desert to save it for their return.

Edited by Eric Stahl

Covenater,

The age or dispensaton of grace in the old testament is during Israel's waiting time. But Israel's time will come again in the time of Jacobs's trouble which we call the tribulation.

The time of Jacobs trouble began before 70AD and continues till today.

The time of Jacobs trouble began before 70AD and continues till today.

God appointed 70 weeks of years for Israel's time. Sixty nine of those weeks of years were finished by the time the messiah, Jesus, was cutoff. That last week or seven years are the time of Jacob's trouble. It will begin when the antichrist or the prince that shall come confirms the covenant for seven years and divideds Israel.

Daniel 9:20–27 KJV
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in
troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

I know you have heard this all before and will not be convinced, but I explaine it for the other readers. Edited by Eric Stahl

I will not be convinced because that is not a true teaching.

God appointed 70 weeks of years for Israel's time. Sixty nine of those weeks of years were finished by the time the messiah, Jesus, was cutoff.

God did indeed appoint the Jewish state to last for 70 weeks.
The 69 weeks were completed not at the crucifiction, but when God said from heaven: Matt 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. And John the Baptist said: John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
John 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God! At this time Jesus said Mark 1:15. The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
What time was fulfilled, but the end of the 69 weeks? Edited by Invicta

I will not be convinced because that is not a true teaching.

God did indeed appoint the Jewish state to last for 70 weeks.
The 69 weeks were completed not at the crucifiction, but when God said from heaven: Matt 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. And John the Baptist said: John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
John 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God! At this time Jesus said Mark 1:15. The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
What time was fulfilled, but the end of the 69 weeks?

We disagree but we will both go to heven.

Rothschild only helped create the idea for the flag, not the state of Israel and the Zionest movement. All of those bogus theories about the current Israel not being the literal blood-line were based on the White Papers that has been long proven to be false propaganda and was further distorted by Hitler. Israel will remain in blindness until the tribulation begins. That is part of the plan for the tribulation is to weed out the wicked Jews from the believing ones. When Paul said the gifts and calliings of God are without repentance in Romans 11:26, Paul said that in context of 3 chapters (Rom 9-11) that clearly states that the Israel he was referring to were "my kinsmen ACCORDING TO THE FLESH" (9:3). The notion that Israel is the church defies the plain and ordinary language of the scriptures, especially Romans 9-11.
Furthermore, the church in this time period can be Jew or Gentile (Gal 2:28), to read that verse to imply that there is neither Jew nor Gentile to mean that the church and Israel are the same is erroneous, for Paul makes a clear distinction when mentioning his mission "I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth TO THE JEW FIRST and ALSO to the Gentile" Rom 1:16. Paul made a clear distinction here between Jews and Gentiles. The church is an ekklesia, called out assembly, Israel is under a covanent and the only part in which Gentiles were graft in was regarding the promise that salvation was by grace through faith, the church does not inherit everything that Israel inherits because if it did, then the church would also inherit the curses saved for the time of Jacobs trouble.
Those who claim that Israel is the church have taken Gal 2, Romans chapters 2, 9-11 completely out of context and read into the Bible what is not there.

And just because the rapture wasn't called rapture until later centuries does not mean it was not taught. Tertullian, Iraneus and Polycarp all taught it. The word "trinity" wasn't coined until later centuries either, so does that mean we can get rid of solid Biblical doctrines by accusing someone of labeling them? If that's the case we should get rid of our Bibles because the word 'bible" isn't in the Bible either. Edited by DrJamesA

As I said in post #118 "God did indeed appoint the Jewish state to last for 70 weeks."

The 70 weeks began with the decree of Cyrus. As described above, the 69 weeks expired at the baptism of Jesus, when the 70th week began, during which Messiah was crucified in the midst of the week, when, he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease,

Jesus caused the sacrifice to cease by his death on the cross, the 70th week was completed when God took away the kingdom and gave it to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. i.e. the Church.

33 ¶ Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.
38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord’s doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Salvation for the Jews, today, is the same as for everyone else, faith in Christ.

As I said in post #118 "God did indeed appoint the Jewish state to last for 70 weeks."

The 70 weeks began with the decree of Cyrus. As described above, the 69 weeks expired at the baptism of Jesus, when the 70th week began, during which Messiah was crucified in the midst of the week, when, he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease,

Jesus caused the sacrifice to cease by his death on the cross, the 70th week was completed when God took away the kingdom and gave it to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. i.e. the Church.

33 ¶ Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.
38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord’s doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Salvation for the Jews, today, is the same as for everyone else, faith in Christ.

Revelation 11:1–2 KJV
11 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

This passage explains that an angel is told to measure the temple, but what temple is that? The temple in Jerusalem is going to be rebuilt! Verse two points out that the courtyard of the temple is given to the Gentiles. What does that tell you?
The Jews will have only part of the temple mount to rebuild the tribulation temple. Presently, they don’t have the use of any of the temple mount. The last half of verse two states that the Gentiles (anyone not Jewish) will have control of Jerusalem for forty-two months, or half of the tribulation period. That means the Jews will lose control of the temple and Jerusalem for the last half of the tribulation period.

Matthew 24:15–24 KJV
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

100 AMERICA’S LAST WARNING 21

(Jesus warned of the coming great tribulation at the end of time when the abomination would happen. It did not happen in 70AD)

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the begin-
ning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

In this passage of Scripture, Jesus is speaking about the end times. He cautions the Jews to run for the mountains
when they see the abomination of desolation.
He tells them to not even go into their houses to get provisions or clothing. They are just to run. Why?
The great tribulation is about to start. That means the Jews will flee near the middle of the tribulation period, which lasts a total of seven years.

Daniel 9:26–27 KJV
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. Edited by Eric Stahl

Revelation 11:1–2 KJV
11 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

This passage explains that an angel is told to measure the temple, but what temple is that? The temple in Jerusalem is going to be rebuilt! Verse two points out that the courtyard of the temple is given to the Gentiles. What does that tell you?
The Jews will have only part of the temple mount to rebuild the tribulation temple. Presently, they don’t have the use of any of the temple mount. The last half of verse two states that the Gentiles (anyone not Jewish) will have control of Jerusalem for forty-two months, or half of the tribulation period. That means the Jews will lose control of the temple and Jerusalem for the last half of the tribulation period.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

100 AMERICA’S LAST WARNING 21

(Jesus warned of the coming great tribulation at the end of time when the abomination would happen. It did not happen in 70AD)

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the begin-
ning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

As I posted some months ago this WAS fulfilled in AD 66-70, when the was no tribulation SUCH AS that. A similar description was given about the destruction by Nebuchadnezzar, omitting the word 'such'.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

In this passage of Scripture, Jesus is speaking about the end times. He cautions the Jews to run for the mountains
when they see the abomination of desolation. Correction, He cautions the Christians to run for the mountains.
He tells them to not even go into their houses to get provisions or clothing. They are just to run. Why? Because the Roman armies were about to destroy Jerusalem.
The great tribulation is about to start. That means the Jews will flee near the middleof the tribulation period, which lasts a total of seven years. Oh! And how would that enable them to escape your 'great tribulation' ?

Daniel 9:26–27 KJV
26 And after * threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary;** and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. ***
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. ****

* i.e. that is during the 70th week.
** They did
*** Fulfilled
**** Luke 21: 22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. The days of vengeance for their crucifiction of the Messaih.

Matt 23: 36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation. Edited by Invicta