• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

My Daughter Got Saved!

• Members

With tears and joy I can announce my daughter received Christ as her personal Savior!

Her tears of sorrow over sinfulness and pride, then asking Jesus to save her were the welcome return for the many years of witnessing and prayer.

Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

A new name written down in glory!

• Members

That is great. here is a quote I place in our bulletin last Sunday.

The next thing after your own names are written in the Book of life is to see that the names of the children God has given you are recorded there also. Let the fathers and mother hear this and see that their children’s names are there. Ask your conscience if the name of your John, your Willie, your Mary or your Alice is recorded in the Book of Life. If not, make it the business of your life, rather than pile up wealth for them; make it the one object of your existence to secure for them eternal life, rather than to pave the way to their death and ruin.

Archived