• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Angelmiss49

I Need Peace

Sure will be praying.... I know how you feel allot of times. I have Anxiety as well but my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ helps me through all those troubles and sorrrows. Just read the word of God and he will give you peace within. But always keep your whole armour on 24/7 because the devil (our advesary) is out to steal our peace and joy. He can't get our soul nor our salvation because we are sealed unto the of redemption forever more. Glory to God forever!

1 Peter 5:7; Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Matthew 6:25-34

25) Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26) Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27) Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28) And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29) And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30) Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31) Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32) (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34) Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Jesus give me the peace You promised us in John 14:27. Jesus I need Your intercession

Worrying is a sin, confess your sin and the Lord will hear your prayers. I tell you this from experience, it's something I continually suffer from and have to repent for.

Something that has given me much comfort when I worry or have anxiety is found in Revelations 21:4 "And God shall wipe all tears from our eyes" ... how does one do that? Think of a child who has fallen and hurt his knee. A parent will reach down, lift up their face and with their hand wipe those tears away. MY GOD DOES THIS! For me! Again, in Psalm 3:3, "But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head." Again, can you see the tenderness of the Father's hand as He lifts your face up towards Him and says, "My child, it's okay, I'm here." Take comfort, He is with you, always. Praying for you.

This is a comforting verse:

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Isaiah 26:3
Jesus help me to trust in thee. Jesus I don't want ....... YOu can have it Edited by Angelmiss49