• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What's Your Temp Today?

JerryNumbers

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is -11F now at 6:25 A.M.  Wind chills today of -30F.

There is so much water under the snow, that we can hear small explosions outside our house, on our front and back lawns.  This is where the water, ice and snow are formed together and make an explosion.

• Moderators

A balmy 22 ABOVE zero --- just 24 hours after the -8 report!! It's supposed to hit a high of almost 60 in 2 days.

Those kind of gyrations are normal around here as are 30-40 degree differences between the daily low and high temps.

• Members

A balmy 21 ABOVE zero --- just 24 hours after the -8 report!! It's supposed to hit a high of almost 60 in 2 days.

Those kind of gyrations are normal around here as are 30-40 degree differences between the daily low and high temps.

So that is what the temperatures are like for someone who lives under a rock.  :nuts:  It's a good thing that you crawl out every now and then, brother.  :biggrin:

• Moderators

So that is what the temperatures are like for someone who lives under a rock.  :nuts:  It's a good thing that you crawl out every now and then, brother.  :biggrin:

Under a rock can be an unusual place -- if I go 15 miles north I change time zones (everything is an hour later than at home), if I go 120 miles south the same thing happens, if I go 20 miles east - the same thing!

Ran the local high school basketball C teams through the other time zone north of us then back to the west into our time zone for a game in a town (75 miles away, closest run this year) that only has two gas stations (we have 6), one fast food place (we have 3), 3 restaurants (not counting pubs) (we have 7), no Wal-Mart and 3 grocery stores (we have a Wal-Mart and no grocery stores).

Anyway, my phone (which is also my alarm clock) still had the other time zone (from passing back through - it's only 15 miles north of me) so I almost went to work an hour early --- such is life under a rock!!

• Members

As of now, Cleveland, OH is -5 Degrees Farenheit.

candlelight I tried to send you a message but it says you can't receive any more? never got that answer before!

Archived