• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What's Your Temp Today?

JerryNumbers

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No snow, but cold at 38°F and overcast.

Candlelight, I grew up in Cleveland, Ohio (University Heights).  The weather there (IMO) was aweful...especially in the winter.  Then, of course, we had those hot and humid summers.  Are you living on the West side?

• Members

No snow, but cold at 38°F and overcast.

Candlelight, I grew up in Cleveland, Ohio (University Heights).  The weather there (IMO) was aweful...especially in the winter.  Then, of course, we had those hot and humid summers.  Are you living on the West side?

I knew you did, Linda, but I didn't know where.  My son and I were supposed to go out to Beachwood today.  The east side is huge.  Yes, winter is really aweful.  Our weather is very unpredictable.  Hot and humid summers are a given.  Yes, I live on the west side in a suburb.  It is close to the suburb I grew up in.  We love in here.  It is very diverse.  We live on a country street in the city on the Metroparks.  

• Members

Well,I was wrong...it's still snowing.  The weathermen were wrong, too...

HC, I kinda figured it was.  I didn't want to say anything, though.  Sometimes the weathermen are wrong.  We should be used to that by now.  Joe keeps up on the weather.  He listens to a woman named Betsy Kling on one of our news stations.  The guy on one of the other stations, is so obnoxious but pretty good.  He doesn't like that.  She usually pins down the weather pretty good.  At least better than the rest of them. 

Church was called for the night.  We meet in the Lutheran church tonight in my hometown.  Many folks come from further west in Cleveland and they are in leadership positions.  One being my first pastor, who lives out west, since my pastor is still out of town for work.  It is brutal out there.

Where else (other than meteorology) can you be wrong 40-50% of the time and still keep your job?

That is so true, OFP.  LOL

• Members

In Denver, Colorado, Christmas Eve 1982, all the weathermen should have been fired.  There was no forecast for snow, but it snowed 24" in 24 hours and NOBODY plowed any of the streets.  The mayor did not get re-elected the next May election.  We got Frederico Pena for our new mayor.....anyone remember him from the "Clinton" days?  During those Clinton days, Denver shut down Stapleton International Airport and built the monstrosity called DIA (Denver International Airport).

• Members

More storms and floods again today.  They must think it is going to freeze tonight as they have salted the roads.

There has also been floods in Cleveland.

Cleveland Somerset, that is.

• Members

More storms and floods again today.  They must think it is going to freeze tonight as they have salted the roads.

There has also been floods in Cleveland.

Cleveland Somerset, that is.

Both rain and snow storms in Cleveland.  There's just something about the name Cleveland.   :icon_smile:   

• Members

About 98.6° today......

A week ago, I had a serious staph infection in my arm and running a fever of about 102

The lab reports says it wasn't MRSA so I'm thankful to God for that.

It's 39° outside

I am so sorry to hear that, heart.  Praise the Lord!  I am so thankful for our good doctors.

It is 13F and cloudy.  No more snow.  Yeah!  I am hoping we are blessed with good weather for our trip.

Archived