• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Guest

Hallelujah Lord Jesus!!

Guest Guest

My church has been in the process of organizing "Seed Line"---which goes hand in hand with Bearing Precious Seed in Milford, OH. Today and tomorrow were set aside to collate the booklets for John and Romans.

I got there and worked in the kitchen. The saints had already put together (collated) 15,000,000 booklets to be sent to the IFB churches in Africa. :-) Work was going on all day---and was supposed to continue tomorrow. With the turnout of people, though, it was finished at 8:45 P.M. :thumb

We will also be distributing the rest of the Gospel in our own Jerusalem, Samaria, and Judea. :)

Hallelujah Lord Jesus. :clap:

John 4:14...But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. KJV 1611 AV "The Whitened Harvest"

Guest Guest

Thanks John and Tank for your praises. :-) It was really something else!! Let me tell you. :smile

Also, if you would please pray for our missionaries in that area of the world. One of the churches in VERY spiritually dark right now. It sounds like "Magic Kingdom"---LOL. It is a mixture of French, and the African language there. It is very sad b/c a group of women have brought in witchcraft---and, we are :pray that Satan doesn't have his "hay day."

Give God ALL of the glory, honor, and praise that is due Him. :amen:

Psalm 9:1...I WILL praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew (show) forth all thy marvelous works. KJV 1611 AV. "How Excellent Is Thy Name!"