• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

2Tim215

Perry Stone- Huh?

I was asked to copy some DVD's for someone (convert to avi for back up for the overzealous) on Perry Stone and started watching one. Who is this Guy? Are people really listening to this? Did some research and was shocked and then found another - Jonas Clark -
http://www.jonasclark.com/christian-books/the-jezebel-spirit-learn-how-to-stop-jezebel-now.html?gclid=CJG7sffY4rACFSghtAod3lPFvA - do people seriously believe this stuff? The ship is sinking - all the worms are eating the wood!!!

I was asked to copy some DVD's for someone (convert to avi for back up for the overzealous) on Perry Stone and started watching one. Who is this Guy? Are people really listening to this? Did some research and was shocked and then found another - Jonas Clark -
http://www.jonasclar...CFSghtAod3lPFvA - do people seriously believe this stuff? The ship is sinking - all the worms are eating the wood!!!

Why can't the lost understand; these people (like Jonas Clark) are further evidence God is infallible. It is so obvious to Christians.

Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Possibly the lost person may pass this by if they've never heard the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke. Edited by 1Tim115

Never heard of Jonas Clark, but I'm familiar with Perry Stone...I will periodically watch a few minutes of his telecasts just to see what crazy stuff he comes up with. PLEASE NOTE...I DO NOT ENDORSE PERRY STONE IN THE LEAST!!!

Here's just one of his crazy teachings...

According to Perry Stone...the serpent in the garden of Eden was a seven-headed serpent. :15huh::nuts:

His proof wasn't from the Bible, but was from stone carvings and statues from "Old Testament days". I can't remember what countries these carvings and statues are from...seems like places like India, China, or some of the Far East countries.

From the Jonas Clark website...

You have probably experienced the crafty spirit of Jezebel, her dangerous messengers, dedicated students, and deceiving servants. The bible teaches about the spirit of Jezebel...

Ummm...just did a quick search for Jezebel...she's mentioned 20 times...and not once was "the spirit of Jezebel" mentioned.

Jezebel is not a person, Jezebel is a spirit that releases demonic controlling and manipulating witchcraft against your mind and into your life.

Ummm...just did a quick search for Jezebel...she's mentioned 20 times...and not once was she mentioned of as being a "spirit"; rather, she was a real person.

More from the Jonas Clark website...

Jezebel destroys the lives of thousands of good people that don't know how to fight back. But it doesn't have to be that way! All you need is a little help from someone that knows what you should do. Jonas Clark, founder of The Voice magazine, can help you.

Ah yes, he can help you overcome his made-up "Jezebel spirit"!

And he's willing to help you overcome the made-up "Jezebel spirit" for the low price of $57.99...and that's a bargain for now, because the regular price in $76.98!

All you have to do is order his "Stop Jezebel Now Kit".

The regular kit contains books and CDs, or you can order the ekit, which comes online in PDF and Mp3s!

:wow: :thblisshe5:

More from the Jonas Clark website...

Ah yes, he can help you overcome his made-up "Jezebel spirit"!

And he's willing to help you overcome the made-up "Jezebel spirit" for the low price of $57.99...and that's a bargain for now, because the regular price in $76.98!

All you have to do is order his "Stop Jezebel Now Kit".

The regular kit contains books and CDs, or you can order the ekit, which comes online in PDF and Mp3s!

:wow::thblisshe5:

Could not a person just turn to God & with His help overcome whatever troubles them without sending that man $57.99 or $76.98! Why do people fall for such shams?

Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Could not a person just turn to God & with His help overcome whatever troubles them without sending that man $57.99 or $76.98! Why do people fall for such shams?

Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Hmm, I am curious about all this.

I am an independant fundamental Baptist pastor that has been involved in helping people through demonic deliverance for 24 yrs and I have never even heard of Jonas Clarke or Perry Stone; yet I have on more than one occasion encountered devils that gave the name 'Jezebel' and those evil spirits were cast out after the necessary confession of sin and repentance by those who were afflicted by them. The truth is that there are multiplied millions of devils in our world and with as many different names as humans including both biblical & non-biblical names. So why get hung up on the name?

Furthermore, consider Revelation 2:20 "Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols." What spirit do you think possessed this evil woman who lured the people of that local church into idol worship and fornication? It really isn't hard to figure out, at least not by those who are experienced in such warfare. Remember that Jesus called Peter 'Satan' when he resisted the will of God. What would rule out John calling that evil woman by the name of the devil who was causing all the problems in the church at Thyatira. So maybe, maybe not.

The Bible gives us all we need to know in order to carry on the war against Satan, but it doesn't tell us everything as far as names, abilities, level of intelligence, nor just how many devils there are in each person who needs deliverance from evil. Those things are learned by direct experience.

Best wishes. Edited by Calypsis4

Hmm, I am curious about all this.

I am an independant fundamental Baptist pastor that has been involved in helping people through demonic deliverance for 24 yrs and I have never even heard of Jonas Clarke or Perry Stone; yet I have on more than one occasion encountered devils that gave the name 'Jezebel' and those evil spirits were cast out after the necessary confession of sin and repentance by those who were afflicted by them. The truth is that there are multiplied millions of devils in our world and with as many different names as humans including both biblical & non-biblical names. So why get hung up on the name?

Furthermore, consider Revlation 2:20 "Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols." What spirit do you think possessed this evil woman who lured the people of that local church into idol worship and fornication? It really isn't hard to figure out, at least not by those who are experienced in such warfare. Remember that Jesus called Peter 'Satan' when he resisted the will of God. What would rule out John calling that evil woman by the name of the devil who was causing all the problems in the church at Thyatira? So maybe, maybe not.

The Bible gives us all we need to know in order to carry on the war against Satan, but it doesn't tell us everything as far as names, abilities, level of intelligence, nor just how many devils there are in each person who needs deliverance from evil. Those things are learned by direct experience.

Best wishes.