• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Burger King Bets On Bacon Sundae For Summertime

You have good taste!

I agree with the both of you...
burgers :thumb::hungry:

fries :thumbdown:

bacon in my ice cream :bigshock::bonk:

They asked my wife and I to sample the "bacon-sundae" at their drive up order microphone today. We were shocked at first, stared wide-eyed at each other, then politely declined the offer.

By the way what is a good name for those people-less menus where they have a speaker and you speak into a microphone?

• Members

I agree with the both of you...
burgers :thumb::hungry:

fries :thumbdown:

bacon in my ice cream :bigshock::bonk:

They asked my wife and I to sample the "bacon-sundae" at their drive up order microphone today. We were shocked at first, stared wide-eyed at each other, then politely declined the offer.

By the way what is a good name for those people-less menus where they have a speaker and you speak into a microphone?

Wow, you've got good taste too!

Ugh, I like bacon, but I like bacon with my eggs.

Wow, you've got good taste too!

Ugh, I like bacon, but I like bacon with my eggs.

That's my kind of breakfast! Maybe a little sausage gravey and biscuits with it!

I still like the dippy-egg and have no shame dipping my toast in the yolk at 58.

• Members

Currently my favorite fast food is the Hardee's Breakfast platter. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. Especially that sausage gravy.

Back to the OP. Wonder how long before bacon and shake will be banned in NY? If you like em, better get em while you kin.