• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Turning From 8 Years Of Special Feelings

I have told my son at some very difficult times, just like this..."there is a girl (in your case guy) behind every tree in the woods. Handsome young man but, still waiting for the right Christian woman from the Lord, he is now 36.

• Members

I have told my son at some very difficult times, just like this..."there is a girl (in your case guy) behind every tree in the woods. Handsome young man but, still waiting for the right Christian woman from the Lord, he is now 36.

Wow, too bad he's not slightly younger, I know the perfect girl (she doesn't live here in my area) who is still at home waiting.....I think she's only 22 though. I know her and her family well and she will make some guy the sweetest, best wife EVER.

• Moderators

Send him up to Saskatchewan! There're some wonderful Christian ladies out there in his age range... ;)

• Administrators

I'm sorry, Baptist Girl. When we give our hearts and the relationship ends, there is always great pain. You can get through this, though - throw yourself completely on the Lord and His mercy and love will ease your pain. God will bring you to the right man when the time is right. Praying.

• Members

Wow, too bad he's not slightly younger, I know the perfect girl (she doesn't live here in my area) who is still at home waiting.....I think she's only 22 though. I know her and her family well and she will make some guy the sweetest, best wife EVER.
If it is true love, age should not be a factor. Abram was 10 years older than Sarai. My grandfather (on my mother's side) was 28 years older than my grandmother. He was born the same year as her mother and father and just one and three months before them. They were married when she was 25 and he was 53, and had many years together before he died when my mother was 10 years old.

• Members

I was engaged to what I thought was the one for me and found out she was living with someone I knew when I was not around - hurt worse than anything but I learned through this that most of the hurt was also hurt pride. Wasn't three months later that I met my wife of 15 yrs now - we were married 2 months after meeting each other.Sometimes bad things happen to good people so that better things can come around.