• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Crushmaster

Joel's Prayer Requests.

Hello my friends,

Please pray for God to heal my mind and dizziness. I don't know that I've ever needed prayer more than right now. I've had a bad reaction to a supplement (B-complex), and it sent me onto this vicious cycle which has made it difficult to sleep and has tore my mind to shreds. I literally feel like I'm in a nightmare all of the time; not in a metaphorical sense, a literal sense, just like after you wake up from one. Only, it's all the time.

Please pray for a miracle; an immediate miracle. I literally cannot take anymore of this.
God bless,
Joel ><>.

Edited by Crushmaster

How are you feeling, Joel?

My apologies to not replying to this sooner. I am back now, and hopefully I won't be forced off again. I love this place.

I am doing the same, unfortunately. I cannot seem to get any better for anything. I am having nightmares every night; the nightmare feeling is also while I'm awake; and my dizziness is all of the time.

It's like God isn't hearing.
God bless,
Joel ><>.

Are those something along the lines of night terrors?

Praying for you...God IS listening!

No, I don't think so. They're just constant nightmares - day, and night. It all started with a bad reaction to a supplement (months ago). While the supplement obviously couldn't affect me that long, it has set me in a cycle which I can't seem to break.

Amen. :) I just hope He answers in the affirmative soon...
God bless,
Joel ><>.

No, I don't think so. They're just constant nightmares - day, and night. It all started with a bad reaction to a supplement (months ago). While the supplement obviously couldn't affect me that long, it has set me in a cycle which I can't seem to break.

Amen. :) I just hope He answers in the affirmative soon...
God bless,
Joel ><>.

I'm really sorry for you. I've dealt with some medical things over the past several years and I would hate to think of any of them lasting longer than they did.

The doctors don't have any idea what's going on or what to do? Not that that would be all that uncommon!

Thankfully, God knows all things and He promises not to allow anything we can't handle and that He won't provide a way of escape.

I'm really sorry for you. I've dealt with some medical things over the past several years and I would hate to think of any of them lasting longer than they did.

The doctors don't have any idea what's going on or what to do? Not that that would be all that uncommon!

Thankfully, God knows all things and He promises not to allow anything we can't handle and that He won't provide a way of escape.

Nope, not a clue.

Yes. I just hope the way of escape, the healing, comes soon. As an example of how bad I feel, I haven't been able to assemble with other believers in four-five months...
God bless,
Joel ><>.

Nope, not a clue.

Yes. I just hope the way of escape, the healing, comes soon. As an example of how bad I feel, I haven't been able to assemble with other believers in four-five months...
God bless,
Joel ><>.

That would certainly be difficult to bear. I suffered with kidney stones and complications with that which caused me to miss three weeks of attending church and that seemed like such a long and terrible time. I can't even imagine what you are going through.

May Almighty God, the God of peace and understanding, be with you and meet all your needs.

That would certainly be difficult to bear. I suffered with kidney stones and complications with that which caused me to miss three weeks of attending church and that seemed like such a long and terrible time. I can't even imagine what you are going through.

May Almighty God, the God of peace and understanding, be with you and meet all your needs.

Thank you, brother. :)

I wonder whether this a medical problem or a spiritual attack... :(

A verse that has meant a lot to me lately is Isaiah 30:18. I'll be praying for you too, Joel!

I've actually wondered that myself...

Thanks for the reference and the prayers; about to look up the verse now. :)
God bless,
Joel ><>.

During my darkest trials meditating upon these verses and using them as a basis for prayer has been a great help and comfort.

Psalm 103:1-5

King James Version (KJV)

103 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Thank you for suggesting that Psalm, brother. I read it earlier, along with some surrounding Psalms, and that was a blessing to me. God used you to lead me to those Psalms. :)
God bless,
Joel ><>.

Two prayer requests...

First, please pray for my good friend, Reagan Ramm. He's contracted an infection in his jaw, that, if not brought under control quickly, could be dangerous, and even fatal.

Please pray for him fervently. He is a very, very good friend of mine.

Second, please pray for God's deliverance in my life from my trials and troubles. Things are no better.

Thank you, friends. I know I can count on you.
God bless,
Joel ><>.

My apologies to not replying to this sooner. I am back now, and hopefully I won't be forced off again. I love this place.

I am doing the same, unfortunately. I cannot seem to get any better for anything. I am having nightmares every night; the nightmare feeling is also while I'm awake; and my dizziness is all of the time.

It's like God isn't hearing.
God bless,
Joel ><>.

I go through bouts with terrible nightmares. I believe a lot of it has to do with my sleep apnea. Do you suffer from sleep apnea by any chance? Do you start to dream or have nightmares almost as soon as you fall asleep? My bad dreams actually wake me up when I stop breathing in my sleep.

I pray you get some good sleep. I think eventually you will so hang in there. The worse thing about nightmares are the ones that remain with you throughout the day. Try not to dwell on them or that weird feeling you may have from them. Get your mind on something else or go out in the sun and do something. That horrible feeling will fade away. Edited by Wilchbla

I go through bouts with terrible nightmares. I believe a lot of it has to do with my sleep apnea. Do you suffer from sleep apnea by any chance? Do you start to dream or have nightmares almost as soon as you fall asleep? My bad dreams actually wake me up when I stop breathing in my sleep.

I pray you get some good sleep. I think eventually you will so hang in there. The worse thing about nightmares are the ones that remain with you throughout the day. Try not to dwell on them or that weird feeling you may have from them. Get your mind on something else or go out in the sun and do something. That horrible feeling will fade away.

I don't, no. I started having constant nightmares after a bad reaction to a supplement. I guess the only reason it's lasted this long is because it knocked me down so hard, and, since my health is so bad, I just can't recover.

The sun does help. One horrible thing, though, is that I feel like I'm in a nightmare all the time. It never goes away...

Thank you. :)
God bless,
Joel ><>.