• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Total Inability...withou Excuse

• Members

That's just stupid!!!
Prove it.

Do you understand what a baby is trying to say when it gurgles? Do you think God does not understand what that baby is trying to say?

Jesus said in John 3:18, He that believeth not is condemned already because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Is not an infant a living, breathing being? Is it a he? Is it a she? Well, if the infant who does not believe and dies gains entrance into heaven, then John 3:18 is a lie. He that believeth not is condemned already.

• Members

Romans 9:11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)

Romans 7:7What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 8But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. 9For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. 10And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. 11For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. 12Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

Adam and Eve were in exactly the same situation; they had done no evil, and they were ALIVE. But God gave them "law" when He told them not to eat that fruit. When Adam and Eve transgressed God's law, they DIED just like Paul says He did and just like any other child does when he sins that very first time. It is impossible, my friends, to "DIE" before you are "ALIVE", A child is 'alive' and is not 'dead' until he willfully committs his first sin. At what point God requires 'accountability' for that is anybody's guess; most likely when the child KNOWS he is doing wrong. God don't send innocent "ALIVE" babies to Hell and anyone who really beleives that has no understanding.

Edited by heartstrings

• Members

One of the 3 church babies was sitting behind me, sunday night, going BBBZSHHHEEEEEzzzzshshsh. It sounded awfully cute but I couldn't deternine if she was trying to call on the name of the Lord, amen or disagree with the preaching..
Goo goo ga ga

Edited by heartstrings

• Members

One of the 3 church babies was sitting behind me, sunday night, going BBBZSHHHEEEEEzzzzshshsh. It sounded awfully cute but I couldn't deternine if she was trying to call on the name of the Lord, amen or disagree with the preaching..
Goo goo ga ga
Since we don't talk the language of infants, we may never know what that baby was trying to say.

• Members

Since we don't talk the language of infants, we may never know what that baby was trying to say.

I understood....
She was saying, "I'm happy and this noise is so fun to make... and these spit bubbles and drool are fun too!!"

• Members

The teaching that babies turn into cherubs is horrible theology. If only these people knew what cherubs look like they might not want such to happen to their children.

They are represented as having four faces; man, lion, ox and eagle. They have the figure and hands of men. They have the feet of calves. They have four wings.

Cherubim are not the man-made babies with wings that so many idolize.

Edited by Standing Firm In Christ

The teaching that babies turn into cherubs is horrible theology. If only these people knew what cherubs look like they might not want such to happen to their children.

They are represented as having four faces; man, lion, ox and eagle. They have the figure and hands of men. They have the feet of calves. They have four wings.

Cherubim are not the man-made babies with wings that so many idolize.

Next you'll tell me they don't have a little bow and arrow which they shoot through little hearts every Feb.

Oh, I knew.

I knew you didn't believe in cherubs with love arrows.

Reckon I'd better not bring up the Tooth Fairy?

Oh no, you don't mean to say...

The truth is, as discussed many times, we perpetuate these "innocent" traditions and wonder why our children are moving farther from faith. It is sad, when we know the truth and fail to execute on it. "in ALL thy ways"

Sorry about this I'll move off the appearance of hijacking...apologize to the OP.