• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Happy Resurrection Day!!!

• Members

In a little while, I'll be leaving home to help with the final preparations for a day of celebration of Christ's victory over death that we remember on Resurrection Sunday. Robert, as your day winds down, our sunrise is still a promise, as I type. I hope your day was filled with all the joy of God's greatest gift that the promise of our day has yet to bring.

Further, if we are granted another day, tomorrow, I pray that the celebration of Him, will continue to live and grow stronger in our hearts. Each and everyday, until the Lord calls us home.

Thank you Robert, for a few moments of reflection, as it's been a while between this sentence and the one that precedes it.

Praise God for Resurrection Day! In Jesus most holy and precious name I pray. Amen

• Members

In a little while, I'll be leaving home to help with the final preparations for a day of celebration of Christ's victory over death that we remember on Resurrection Sunday. Robert, as your day winds down, our sunrise is still a promise, as I type. I hope your day was filled with all the joy of God's greatest gift that the promise of our day has yet to bring.

Further, if we are granted another day, tomorrow, I pray that the celebration of Him, will continue to live and grow stronger in our hearts. Each and everyday, until the Lord calls us home.

Thank you Robert, for a few moments of reflection, as it's been a while between this sentence and the one that precedes it.

Praise God for Resurrection Day! In Jesus most holy and precious name I pray. Amen
Amen!!! We need to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ everyday!!! My day was full of blessings and I pray that your day will be filled with all the blessings that you can possible get and then some!! Lord bless you!!!