• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Facebook Religion Experts

• Members

Revelations is a book in the Bible - so it's a Christian concept, right?
---
The idea of a war between the forces of good and evil, ending with an apocalyptic battle led by a messiah, first appeared in Zoroastrianism, founded in the sixth century BCE, several decades before Buddha was born. It entered Juda­ism some time between the second cen­tury BCE and the second century CE. Subsequently, it made its way into early Christianity and Manichaeism, and later into Islam.

(I see so many posts along these lines, all seeking to diminish Scripture, to ridicule Christ, to tarnish Christianity. Worse is the number of people who "like" these sort of posts and often add their "expert views". All too willing these are to launch into viscious personal attacks against anyone who would dare take a stand for Christ and His Word)

Yes, the world loves the holidays based in a practice of Christianity but they deny the Christ. They don't know the difference and we'll have to show them.

Reminds me of...

Matthew 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

• Members

(I see so many posts along these lines, all seeking to diminish Scripture, to ridicule Christ, to tarnish Christianity. Worse is the number of people who "like" these sort of posts and often add their "expert views". All too willing these are to launch into viscious personal attacks against anyone who would dare take a stand for Christ and His Word)

Isn't this simply another step towards one world religion?

Also, just another reason why I don't have a Facebook account. Why enter satan's gated community, so his minions can track my every move on this computer (see lawsuits filed) to read this stuff (polite word) from "experts". There's plently of the same "expert" views available on the net without generating revenue for that gated community. It's sad that so many are indirectly providing financial support to "keep up with friends and family" for this platform where satan's army is gathering/preparing.