• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Robert Reynolds

NEW MLB SEASON

They may have sealed their fate when they let Ryan Ludwig go! :biggrin:

Sure.... he was key last season. The Pirates tanked it after we made those trades for him and Lee. I think it's all about the pitching for them.

After a bad time in Chi town it looks like the Cardinals have picked their game back up.

A lot of games to go, but at the moment the Cardinals are looking pretty good.

Taking 2 from the Cards just might be the highlight of the season for this Cubs fan, lol.

I almost forgot, beating the White Sox is a must.

Taking 2 from the Cards just might be the highlight of the season for this Cubs fan, lol.

I almost forgot, beating the White Sox is a must.

I know several happy Cubs fans over winning those two games...not to forget the Cubs spoiled the Cardinals home opening game this year too!

Funny thing that earlier in the week several of us were talking and we all know many people from Chicago who are Cubs fans but none of us know of anyone from Chicago who is a White Sox fan!

I know several happy Cubs fans over winning those two games...not to forget the Cubs spoiled the Cardinals home opening game this year too!

Funny thing that earlier in the week several of us were talking and we all know many people from Chicago who are Cubs fans but none of us know of anyone from Chicago who is a White Sox fan!

I think it's much, much easier to find a Cubs fan almost anywhere as opposed to a Sox fan.

My brother used to live in northern Indiana. There were a lot of Sox fans there.

Maybe that's where most of them are! I did see a younger black man and his son today, both wearing White Sox hats so at least two live in the area or were passing through (we were all at a McDonald's in another town).

That Pirates/Cardinals game last night sure had some hits!

The Cubs may have served their main purpose for the season. The Cardinals swept the Cubs in this series, even skunking the Cubs big in the 2nd and 3rd games. The struggling Cardinals needed a morale booster and to feel some momentum.

So, thank you Cubs for your help in this matter. Now it's up to the Cardinals to build on this...or trip over themselves :bigshock:

The Cubs may have served their main purpose for the season. The Cardinals swept the Cubs in this series, even skunking the Cubs big in the 2nd and 3rd games. The struggling Cardinals needed a morale booster and to feel some momentum.

So, thank you Cubs for your help in this matter. Now it's up to the Cardinals to build on this...or trip over themselves :bigshock:

You're welcome!!

Unfortunately, the evil empire might end up with another World Series trophy. Blah!

Blasphemy. Do not ever talk that way again on OB.

I'm just joking, I just really dislike the Yankees. :) Maybe you do, but you should try living around them, some of them are the most obnoxious fans I have ever met.

Blasphemy. Do not ever talk that way again on OB.

I'm just joking, I just really dislike the Yankees. :) Maybe you do, but you should try living around them, some of them are the most obnoxious fans I have ever met.

Believe me, I dislike the Yankees! :biggrin: