• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Robert Reynolds

NEW MLB SEASON

My youngest son is a huge Cardinals fan. It will be a whole new season with Albert and Tony gone. We're looking forward to seeing how they bring it all together, and hoping the pitchers get and stay healthy.

It will be different without Tony LaRussa, Albert and Dave Duncan, but the Cardinals can do it!!!

Well, their roster is now set and the season begins next week! I think they have three players that will start the season on the 15 day disabled list. Hopefully after that the Cardinals players will have a healthy season.

I feel your pain. As a Boston fan I took a lot of abuse until 2004. :)

I think there are many in Chicago that think that Mr. Epstein will turn things around quickly, but I''m a realist....it'll take a while with this organization.

One of the reasons Epstein did a good job in Boston is he almost had a unlimited checking account to sign players. I think he made more bad choices than he did good ones. The new GM for Boston is stuck with some guys with bad contracts. I'm with you though, it will take a while.

One of the reasons Epstein did a good job in Boston is he almost had a unlimited checking account to sign players. I think he made more bad choices than he did good ones. The new GM for Boston is stuck with some guys with bad contracts. I'm with you though, it will take a while.

Chicago has also had a ton of bad contracts, bad characters.....slowly getting rid of both. Having freedom with $$ (and being smart with it) would go a long way.

Yes, Loshe did look good! Hope he can keep it up. When Chris Carpenter comes back, the Cardinals will have a very strong pitching staff! I read that sports writers do not think that the Cardinals will make the playoffs this year. They will be fine!!

The Tigers look good again too! They beat Boston in the opener, but just barely!

GO DETROIT! (it was a pictures duel, with the two best pictures in the league going at it)

Edited by irishman

Yes, Loshe did look good! Hope he can keep it up. When Chris Carpenter comes back, the Cardinals will have a very strong pitching staff! I read that sports writers do not think that the Cardinals will make the playoffs this year. They will be fine!!

They didn't think the Cardinals would make the playoffs last year either!