• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Eric Stahl

God's Permanent Solar Eclipse

Just before the Lord's return the bible says that the sun will become like sackcloth and the moon blood. Not seven times brighter. Isaiah 30:26 will be at the millennium when God heals Israel. Nuclear war causes nuclear winter. It would make things darker and colder. Even if this were true the sun and moon themselves would not be effected by a nuclear war. Any nuclear war that occurs will be at the beginning of the tribulation when the antichrist steps in during the seal judgements.

Just before the Lord's return the bible says that the sun will become like sackcloth and the moon blood. Not seven times brighter. Isaiah 30:26 will be at the millennium when God heals Israel. Nuclear war causes nuclear winter. It would make things darker and colder. Even if this were true the sun and moon themselves would not be effected by a nuclear war. Any nuclear war that occurs will be at the beginning of the tribulation when the antichrist steps in during the seal judgements.
The apostle Peter also saw the effects of the nuclear war.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
—2 Peter 3:10
In the next passage, Isaiah 25 describes an atomic bomb attack on Israel. God will shield some of the holy or saved Jews who have turned back to the Lord at that time. Notice the hot cloud or mushroom cloud with the blast wave in verses four and five.
The heat from the shadow of a cloud will kill the attacking strangers from the Russian alliance listed in Ezekiel 38:1–6. Ezekiel also describes God sending the fire in Ezekiel 39:1–8. Notice in Isaiah 25:7 it says that the blast will destroy the protective layer of the atmosphere over every nation on earth.
Isaiah 25:1–7 KJV
25 O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
2 For thou hast made of a city an heap; of a defenced city a ruin: a palace of strangers to be no city; it shall never be built.
GOD’S NUCLEAR WAR 19 3 Therefore shall the strong people glorify thee, the city of the terrible
nations shall fear thee.
4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.
5 Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.
6 And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.
7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.
—Isaiah 25:1–7 KJV
In Isaiah 30:25–26, it says that the sun will become seven times stronger in the day of great slaughter. The day of great slaughter happens when the nuclear war takes place and the ozone layer is burned up as a scroll. Malachi 4:1 says that the earth will burn as an oven. In looking to the encyclopedia to see what parts of the atmosphere can burn, you will discover that the ozone is a triple oxygen molecule.
The ozone layer and the hydrogen layer are next to each other in the atmosphere above the earth. The chemical reaction when they burn is as follows:
Heat + oxygen + hydrogen = H2O (water) + greater heat
The ozone and hydrogen layers will be set on fire over Israel by an atomic blast, and then they will burn like the Hindenburg blimp. When the ozone and hydrogen burn, it will form hot water vapor that will condense into water droplets that will then become rain, which will form great hailstones that will fall to the earth along with torrential rain. When the atmosphere burns, the heavens will roll up as a scroll all the way around the earth, over every nation.
20 AMERICA’S LAST WARNING
Scientists have said that we will die from the sun’s radiation if the ozone layer is destroyed. They are right. That is why Jesus will make the heavens and earth new after the tribulation period.

Wow! I know I'm super new to this site, but hokey dina! It's amazing what some folks believe.

Listen, I admire Eric for his determination to prove what he believes (and for clarification, I totally disagree with his point of view), but may I ask the question, what difference does this ideology make? Does it edify? Glorify God? Bring encouragement to others? No. I won't even attempt to explain the end of times, it is far too deep a subject for me, and I have heard so many different points of view with verses attached that I have chosen to leave it alone. I have decided to take the stand of a "pan-millenniumist", it will all "pan" out in the end. :D The Lord is coming, we only need to be ready for Him. We are not called to anticipate the exact time, nor the order of events, we are to be out there doing His work! Focus on His coming and what He has asked us to do until He comes back and you'll edify others, glorify God, and bring such encouragement to the saints!

The Lord is coming, we only need to be ready for Him. We are not called to anticipate the exact time, nor the order of events, we are to be out there doing His work! Focus on His coming and what He has asked us to do until He comes back and you'll edify others, glorify God, and bring such encouragement to the saints!

Amen - shoot it from the hip!! Too many of us focus on "Doctrine", the charismatics focus on "spirituality" - whose on the street corner with black bible in hand telling people about Jesus? Edited by 2Tim215

Wow! I know I'm super new to this site, but hokey dina! It's amazing what some folks believe.

Listen, I admire Eric for his determination to prove what he believes (and for clarification, I totally disagree with his point of view), but may I ask the question, what difference does this ideology make? Does it edify? Glorify God? Bring encouragement to others? No. I won't even attempt to explain the end of times, it is far too deep a subject for me, and I have heard so many different points of view with verses attached that I have chosen to leave it alone. I have decided to take the stand of a "pan-millenniumist", it will all "pan" out in the end. :D The Lord is coming, we only need to be ready for Him. We are not called to anticipate the exact time, nor the order of events, we are to be out there doing His work! Focus on His coming and what He has asked us to do until He comes back and you'll edify others, glorify God, and bring such encouragement to the saints!

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
—2 Peter 3:10–14 KJV
EPILOGUE 261
God’s judgment of the earth by nuclear fire is coming soon, according to Zephaniah 1:14–2:3, since the people of Israel are gathered. According to Peter in 2 Peter 3:12–13, we are to look forward to the coming of the day of the Lord because we have the promise of the new heaven and the new earth when Jesus comes. Therefore be diligent in your working for the Lord! We have hope. We must share it with our families, neighbors, and coworkers. If we don’t tell them the gospel of Jesus, then we don’t love them as we should, according to the Scriptures.
I trust that I helped you to understand the end-time prophecies much better than I first understood them. Please continue to study the book and the Bible, and pray for further understanding. Praise God and give Him the glory. Give thanks continually. Do good and share what you have. Do right until the stars fall.

The apostle Peter also saw the effects of the nuclear war.
—2 Peter 3:10

Brother, give God the glory. The passing of the heavens and earth are not going to be from a nuclear war. It's when God destroys everything to make it anew. He won't need one nuclear warhead to accomplish this. Edited by Wilchbla

Amen - shoot it from the hip!! Too many of us focus on "Doctrine", the charismatics focus on "spirituality" - whose on the street corner with black bible in hand telling people about Jesus?

Well, the bible is given for "doctrine" and Timothy was told to attend to it. The thing is you can't get stuck on hobby horses because, as you said, these really don't edify. The doctrine needs to lead to a holier life (I Tim. 6:3). Edited by Wilchbla

Wilchbla,

I would like to ask you a question. If God chose to cause men to fight a nuclear war could he? I think God can do anything.

In Jeremiah 25:14-16, 27-33 the Bible describes this event. In Isaiah 25:4-7 it says the blast will destroy the vail over every nation.

Jeremiah 25:14–38 KJV
14 For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.
15 For thus saith the Lord God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.
16 And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.
27 Therefore thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Drink ye, and be drunken, and spue, and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword which I will send among you.
28 And it shall be, if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink, then shalt thou say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Ye shall certainly drink.
29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the Lord of hosts.
30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The Lord shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.
31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the Lord hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the Lord.
GOD’S NUCLEAR WAR

Other than some wild theories, there is no reason to believe even a full scale nuclear war would cause the ozone layer to be gone. The more likely of "extremist theories" would have a full scale nuclear war putting so much ash, dust, smoke and such into the atmosphere it block some of the suns rays from getting through. This could happen over a portion of the world for a short time but the worldwide nuclear winter theories are not likely.

One of the points of God's wrath upon man is that it's God's wrath and men will see it clearly as His wrath. We read in Revelation that people know the calamities are coming from God yet they refuse to repent and turn to Him. The people aren't looking about at the devestation man has brought about and saying how man messed things up, they see what is occuring as directly from God.

Myself, I don't have a problem with someone having a theory about one possible way the end of the world may come about, but to put forth such a theory as absolute fact, to stress that one theory as being above and beyond all others, that is a problem because Scripture doesn't agree with that.

There were over 2,000 nuclear warhead tests performed during the Cold War between seven different nations. Some on the ground, some underground, some underwater and some above the atmosphere and yet here we are. The largest one dropped by Russia called the Tsa Bomba was 1,400 times more powerful than both atoms bombs combined that were dropped on Japan. It was larger than any warhead of today. Of course, this wasn't all within a space of a few hours. Today's nukes have actually been getting scaled down in size because they are overkill. Most will be tactical nukes except for a few city leveling ones.

There were over 2,000 nuclear warhead tests performed during the Cold War between seven different nations. Some on the ground, some underground, some underwater and some above the atmosphere and yet here we are. The largest one dropped by Russia called the Tsa Bomba was 1,400 times more powerful than both atoms bombs combined that were dropped on Japan. It was larger than any warhead of today. Of course, this wasn't all within a space of a few hours. Today's nukes have actually been getting scaled down in size because they are overkill. Most will be tactical nukes except for a few city leveling ones.

Yes, it's important to note there are actually fewer nukes online today than at points during the Cold War. Both Russia and the United States have dismantled many nukes and are proposing to dismantle more. Along with this is the fact many nukes in both countries are becoming very aged and it's questionable if they will still work properly and these are schedualed to be be scraped and not replaced.

Also, as you pointed out, the large nukes which became so popular during the Cold War are no longer considered important. Many have already been dismantled. There is more emphasis now on smaller nuclear weapons.

John81 and Wilchbla,

I suspect some one will use an Electric pulse weapon high in the atmosphere over Israel which will set the atmosphere on fire.
Isaiah 34:1-4KJB indicates the blast will cause all the air planes and missiles to fall from the sky.
Isaiah 34:1–4 KJV
34 Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth
hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.
2 For the indignation of the Lord is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.
3 Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

Dear Eric,

Thank you for your response, although I still don't agree with your thoughts, that's okay. As your sister in Christ, it's okay that we agree to disagree on this matter.

When I referred, in my original post, to "doing the work of the Lord", that work IS going out and preaching the gospel to every creature. Soul-winning. Telling them of the Saviour, the way to the cross (the Roman Road) and that He is coming again. We, as fellow believers, need not focus on the "how" or "when" of His coming, only that He indeed IS coming.

God bless you, Brother. Just focus on what work He has asked us to do while we await His return. Perhaps today.

Dear Eric,

Thank you for your response, although I still don't agree with your thoughts, that's okay. As your sister in Christ, it's okay that we agree to disagree on this matter.

When I referred, in my original post, to "doing the work of the Lord", that work IS going out and preaching the gospel to every creature. Soul-winning. Telling them of the Saviour, the way to the cross (the Roman Road) and that He is coming again. We, as fellow believers, need not focus on the "how" or "when" of His coming, only that He indeed IS coming.

God bless you, Brother. Just focus on what work He has asked us to do while we await His return. Perhaps today.

Hi TLC,

Some of us are to exhort and teach other Christians to motivate them to greater action. You win some to Christ by compassion or love and others save by fear. See Jude 1:22-23 My calling is to warn the church in America that Judgment is coming on America so that the church will wake up and get busy for Jesus.

Eric

Hi TLC,

Some of us are to exhort and teach other Christians to motivate them to greater action. You win some to Christ by compassion or love and others save by fear. See Jude 1:22-23 My calling is to warn the church in America that Judgment is coming on America so that the church will wake up and get busy for Jesus.

Eric

Scripture doesn't tell us to create theories, pass them off as fact, in order to "help God". Preaching, teaching and witnessing just what Scripture says is all the Holy Ghost needs to convict lost souls.

In the kingdom age the sun and moon will not depart from the heavens over Jerusalem but they will give no light to Israel. Why?

These verses describe the actions of men after Armageddon. Survivors of the worldwide holocaust will come to Israel to look up and see a phenomenon that will surpass all others from the beginning of time. People will peer into the heavens and see a light as bright as the sun. That light will be Jesus who will be in the New Jerusalem, a heavenly city suspended in the sky over Israel. This will be discussed again later.

Isaiah 60:18–22 KJV
18 Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.
19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time.

178 �� AMERICA’S LAST WARNING

Please think about the sun and moon mentioned in verses nineteen and twenty. When people look into the heavens from Israel, there is still no light from the sun and moon even though they are in their heavenly positions. The permanent solar eclipse will start near the end of the tribulation period and last through the kingdom age for one thousand years.

America will become an ice-covered land with no people.

Edited by Eric Stahl

John81 and Wilchbla,

I suspect some one will use an Electric pulse weapon high in the atmosphere over Israel which will set the atmosphere on fire.
Isaiah 34:1-4KJB indicates the blast will cause all the air planes and missiles to fall from the sky.
Isaiah 34:1–4 KJV
34 Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth
hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.
2 For the indignation of the Lord is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.
3 Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

:lol: What?!

:lol: What?!

Wilchabla,

Consider the following passage.

Isaiah 25:1–7 KJV
25 O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
2 For thou hast made of a city an heap; of a defenced city a ruin: a palace of strangers to be no city; it shall never be built.
3 Therefore shall the strong people glorify thee, the city of the terrible
nations shall fear thee.
4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.
5 Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.
6 And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.

7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.

In Isaiah 30:25–26, it says that the sun will become seven times stronger in the day of great slaughter. The day of great slaughter happens when the nuclear war takes place and the ozone layer is burned up as a scroll. Malachi 4:1 says that the earth will burn as an oven. In looking to the encyclopedia to see what parts of the atmosphere can burn, you will discover that the ozone is a triple oxygen molecule.
The ozone layer and the hydrogen layer are next to each other in the atmosphere above the earth. The chemical reaction when they burn is as follows:
Heat + oxygen + hydrogen = H2O (water) + greater heat
The ozone and hydrogen layers will be set on fire over Israel by an atomic blast, and then they will burn like the Hindenburg blimp. When the ozone and hydrogen burn, it will form hot water vapor that will condense into water droplets that will then become rain, which will form great hailstones that will fall to the earth along with torrential rain. When the atmosphere burns, the heavens will roll up as a scroll all the way around the earth, over every nation.

Eric E Stahl

Isaiah 25: 6 And in this mou
nt
ain shall the Lord of hosts make u
nt
o all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.

7 And he will destroy in this mou
nt
ain the face of the covering cast over all people, and
the vail that is spread over all nations.

That is a wonderful prophecy of Calvary. Your literalising is totally unjustified.
Hebrews 2:

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Isaiah 25: 6 And in this mou
nt
ain shall the Lord of hosts make u
nt
o all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.

7 And he will destroy in this mou
nt
ain the face of the covering cast over all people, and
the vail that is spread over all nations.

That is a wonderful prophecy of Calvary. Your literalising is totally unjustified.

Hebrews 2:

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Isaiah 25:6 is describing the feast God will give to the birds and animals at the time of nuclear war on Russia, America,Israel and her neighbors.
4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.
5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.
6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.
7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.
8 Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord God; this is the day whereof I have spoken.
—Ezekiel 39:1–8 KJV
Ezekiel warned the Russian leader again. When you come against the people of Israel, God will judge you and your army. Only one-sixth of your great army of Russia and your Islamic allies will survive.
Ezekiel describes how God will give their dead bodies to the birds and animals for a feast. Look at a world map, and you will find that Israel is in the flyway of the birds that migrate between Africa, Europe, and the Middle East. One day, God will give them a great banquet on their migration route. Edited by Eric Stahl