• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Eric Stahl

God's Permanent Solar Eclipse

nice talking to you, too! You don't get mad... ;)

Okay, good point on needing to fix the environment after the Tribulation. Considering that people will be living on the earth right through, though, I still disagree that this is the complete change spoken of in Rev. 21. If Christ remade the entire surface of the earth, it would be a wee bit difficult for people to live through (compare to Peleg. Because his name refers to a division of the earth in his days, some people believe that the continents were split apart then. Such an event would create a catastrophe similar to the flood, and I strongly doubt people could have lived through that. The plain reading is to the division of languages and peoples at Babel). Also, if this were to be the new heavens and earth 'wherein dwelleth righteousness,' we would not see the sin that will occur at the end of the millennium (and to a smaller extent, throughout). Since the Bible doesn't specifically mention 2 re-creations, I am bound to think that there will be only 1 re-creation, and possibly (probably) some smaller-scale fixing happening earlier.

I was thinking about that Isaiah 65:17, 20 reference and trying to figure whether it could be talking of a NHAE before the Millennium and how that jived with the NHAE that will quite obviously be created after the Millennium. Could there be two? But Rev. 21:1 says that the first heaven and the first earth were passed away - not the former heavens or some such indication of plurality. The language still seems to indicate only one re-creation, occurring after the millennium. (I really wish there was a smiley that could shrug! :))

Saiyan,

After the millennium God will send down only enough fire to burn the rebels not the earth see verse 9.

Revelation 20: 7–10 KJV
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Oh, and what's with the "214 ������ AMERICA’S LAST WARNING"? Are you copying from a book? Yours or someone elses?

I quote from my own book. My typing is poor and my spelling is worse. Coping from the book is so much easyer.

My name is Eric E Stahl. You can see and read it on Amazon.

Salyan - what you say makes far more sense than anything Eric has said. He is bound by over-literal interpretation.

Covenanter,

When I first understood what was causing the darkness on Israel, I began looking for darkness or shadows or some unusual sun action near Armageddon in the day of the Lord prophecies. I often found the permanent solar eclipse. I believe this is some of the sealed understanding of prophecy spoken of in Daniel 12:4-10
When the sun and moon stand still over Israel, America will be on the dark side of the earth. The understanding is a warning to America!

Isaiah 24:1–6 KJV
6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Isaiah 24:19–23 KJV
19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the
earth is moved exceedingly.
20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.
22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.
23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

THE JUDGMENT OF EARTH 171

Isaiah 24 describes some of the highlights of the first half of the tribulation. The nuclear war’s effects are described by saying that people are burned and few are left. In Isaiah 24:14–16, Isaiah heard the Jewish people whom the eagle carried from Israel to the uttermost part of the earth to the isles in the sea. They will praise God after they see the sign of the nuclear fires from God.
The Antichrist will break the covenant in the middle of the seven years. That is why verse sixteen says that treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously.
Verses seventeen through twenty describe some of the trumpet judgments when the stars fall and the asteroid strikes the earth so hard that the earth reels to and fro like a drunkard. Remember that the sun will appear to zigzag across the sky. Verse twenty-one describes the seventh trumpet and third woe as the Devil and his evil angels being cast to the earth to be imprisoned for three-and-a-half years. And in Matthew 24:29, Jesus said that immediately after the first half of the tribulation the sun and moon would be darkened.
Do you see the darkness mentioned in Isaiah 24? Please look at verse twenty-three. The moon is confounded and the sun is ashamed!
What do your children and grandchildren do when they are shy? They hide their faces behind mommy. I believe Isaiah described what Habakkuk also described in chapter 3:11; the moon slowed and the sun hid its face behind the moon.
After that, it is likely that the moon will be permanently positioned between Israel and the sun, because the earth will slow its rotation to once a year instead of once in twenty-four hours. God will synchronize the rotating of the earth with the revolving of the earth around the sun to cause a permanent solar eclipse over Israel. During a solar eclipse you can’t see the sun because it’s behind the moon, and you can’t see the stars because there is a twilight condition.

Covenanter,

When I first understood what was causing the darkness on Israel, I began looking for darkness or shadows or some unusual sun action near Armageddon in the day of the Lord prophecies. I often found the permanent solar eclipse. I believe this is some of the sealed understanding of prophecy spoken of in Daniel 12:4-10
When the sun and moon stand still over Israel, America will be on the dark side of the earth. The understanding is a warning to America!

Isaiah 24:1–6 KJV
6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Isaiah 24:19–23 KJV
19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the
earth is moved exceedingly.
20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.
22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.
23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

THE JUDGMENT OF EARTH �� 171

Isaiah 24 describes some of the highlights of the first half of the tribulation. The nuclear war’s effects are described by saying that people are burned and few are left. In Isaiah 24:14–16, Isaiah heard the Jewish people whom the eagle carried from Israel to the uttermost part of the earth to the isles in the sea. They will praise God after they see the sign of the nuclear fires from God.
The Antichrist will break the covenant in the middle of the seven years. That is why verse sixteen says that treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously.
Verses seventeen through twenty describe some of the trumpet judgments when the stars fall and the asteroid strikes the earth so hard that the earth reels to and fro like a drunkard. Remember that the sun will appear to zigzag across the sky. Verse twenty-one describes the seventh trumpet and third woe as the Devil and his evil angels being cast to the earth to be imprisoned for three-and-a-half years. And in Matthew 24:29, Jesus said that immediately after the first half of the tribulation the sun and moon would be darkened.
Do you see the darkness mentioned in Isaiah 24? Please look at verse twenty-three. The moon is confounded and the sun is ashamed!
What do your children and grandchildren do when they are shy? They hide their faces behind mommy. I believe Isaiah described what Habakkuk also described in chapter 3:11; the moon slowed and the sun hid its face behind the moon.
After that, it is likely that the moon will be permanently positioned between Israel and the sun, because the earth will slow its rotation to once a year instead of once in twenty-four hours. God will synchronize the rotating of the earth with the revolving of the earth around the sun to cause a permanent solar eclipse over Israel. During a solar eclipse you can’t see the sun because it’s behind the moon, and you can’t see the stars because there is a twilight condition.

That is total speculation on your part.

Hi brother John,

Is it speculation or understanding?

Speculation. Scripture warns of private interpretation. What you are putting forth simply isn't in the Word. We could come up with a dozen theories on this subject but in the end, each would be speculation.

Where Scripture lacks details, we should accept that and not try to fill in the blanks on our own.

There is, of course, no scripture to say that the Antichrist will break any covenant.

John, Eric's post is more than speculation, it is taking prophecies that are highly symbolic, to be literal.

It assumes the teachings of Scofield to be true, rather than the products of a convicted fraud. Edited by Invicta

There is, of course, no scripture to say that the Antichrist will break any covenant.

John, Eric's post is more than speculation, it is taking prophecies that are highly symbolic, to be literal.

It assumes the teachings of Scofield to be true, rather than the products of a convicted fraud.

Hi Invicta,

I never studied Scofield but you must have if you know I am teaching things similar to him. However I have studied the same Bible that he has studied so it is reasonable to expect that we may come to like understanding of scripture. I don't think he understood the permanent solar eclipse in prophecy but it was still sealed in his time.

Hi Invicta,

I never studied Scofield but you must have if you know I am teaching things similar to him. However I have studied the same Bible that he has studied so it is reasonable to expect that we may come to like understanding of scripture. I don't think he understood the permanent solar eclipse in prophecy but it was still sealed in his time.

Why is it you believe God unsealed this prophecy for you and nobody else?

The only prophecy in the scripture which is plainly revealed, one event after another is Daniel 11, and that was not decipherable till is came to pass, and even the end of that, Eric places in the future and says exactly what will happen according to his supposition.

John If no one else gets it, I am probably wrong because God told Daniel that at the end the wise will understand.Daniel 12:10

It assumes the teachings of Scofield to be true, rather than the products of a convicted fraud.

The whole bible is highly symbolic to you. Expect for Duet. 28:15-68, the curses upon Israel. That you take literally. Edited by Wilchbla

The whole bible is highly symbolic to you. Expect for Duet. 28:15-68, the curses upon Israel. That you take literally.

When prophets saw visions of future events such as nuclear bombs they described them as best they could. It was not symbolic when they called them a great whirlwinds or a pillars of fire and smoke and blood or a blast with heat from the shadow of a cloud.

When prophets saw visions of future events such as nuclear bombs they described them as best they could. It was not symbolic when they called them a great whirlwinds or a pillars of fire and smoke and blood or a blast with heat from the shadow of a cloud.

Once again, that is just your speculation. There is evidence in Scripture of times of great whirlwinds as well as the rest of what you describe. All of that was well before man had nuclear bombs.

The whole bible is highly symbolic to you. Expect for Duet. 28:15-68, the curses upon Israel. That you take literally.

Actually, I don't. Only those parts which are symbolic.

You seem to miss the point that Eric is treating those scriptures as symbolic. Edited by Invicta

No doubt that there will be nuclear war during the first part of the Great Tribulation which will result in a forth of the people of earth being wiped out. If that were to happen today that would be around 2 billion people killed or over 30 times more slaughtered then there were in WWII.

Of course, folks like Invicta already believe this happened in 70 AD. Such a horrible event it was that all the hisotrians and chroniclers forgot to write about it.

No doubt that there will be nuclear war during the first part of the Great Tribulation which will result in a forth of the people of earth being wiped out. If that were to happen today that would be around 2 billion people killed or over 30 times more slaughtered then there were in WWII.

Of course, folks like Invicta already believe this happened in 70 AD. Such a horrible event it was that all the hisotrians and chroniclers forgot to write about it.

It is well documented . You keep saying that the great tribulation is worse, or such a horrible event which the scripture does not. I repeat, it says, Such As. There never was an event such as the the judgement on the Jews for crucifying their Massiah, and the wrath of God came on them to the uttermost. 1Th 2:16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Returning to your claim :

That is absolute nonsense. For instance:

Dan 2. Nebs dream of the great image. Symbolic where the four great empires are symbolized by diffent metals.
Dan 7, Symbolic, where the same four empires are symbolized by wild beasts.
Dan 8. Symbolic. The Persian and Greek empires are symbolized by beasts.
Dan 9. Literal. The seventy weeks are a literal seventy weeks of years, not symbolic of some other time, as many on here claim. The events described are also literal. e.g. The people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; did come and destroy the city and sactuary, against his orders. Fulfilled tragically, but literally. You don't believe in the literal fulfillment of that prophecy.
Daniel 11. Extremely literal, one event after another, leading up to the advent of Christ.

It is well documented . You keep saying that the great tribulation is worse, or such a horrible event which the scripture does not. I repeat, it says, Such As. There never was an event such as the the judgement on the Jews for crucifying their Massiah, and the wrath of God came on them to the uttermost. 1Th 2:16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Returning to your claim :

That is absolute nonsense. For instance:

Dan 2. Nebs dream of the great image. Symbolic where the four great empires are symbolized by diffent metals.
Dan 7, Symbolic, where the same four empires are symbolized by wild beasts.
Dan 8. Symbolic. The Persian and Greek empires are symbolized by beasts.
Dan 9. Literal. The seventy weeks are a literal seventy weeks of years, not symbolic of some other time, as many on here claim. The events described are also literal. e.g. The people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; did come and destroy the city and sactuary, against his orders. Fulfilled tragically, but literally. You don't believe in the literal fulfillment of that prophecy.
Daniel 11. Extremely literal, one event after another, leading up to the advent of Christ.

1) Who are the "people of the prince"?

2) Who is the "prince"?

3) Who confirmed the covenant for a week?

4) Who was the covenant confirmed with?

5) What was the covenant that was confirmed?

6) How long is a "week".

7) What time in history did the midst of that week occur when the covenant was broken?

I already know how you'll answer these questions. I just want other folks to see how crazy you are and how you just can't see past you anti-semitisim like most Europeans can't.

1) Who are the "people of the prince"?

2) Who is the "prince"?

3) Who confirmed the covenant for a week?

4) Who was the covenant confirmed with?

5) What was the covenant that was confirmed?

6) How long is a "week".

7) What time in history did the midst of that week occur when the covenant was broken?

I already know how you'll answer these questions. I just want other folks to see how crazy you are and how you just can't see past you anti-semitisim like most Europeans can't.

Seriously, what is the deal with all these charges of "anti-semitism"?

1) Who are the "people of the prince"? The Roman armies of Titus

2) Who is the "prince"? Titus. He was the Prince who did come and whose people did destroy the city and sanctuary.

3) Who confirmed the covenant for a week? Jesus Ro 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises [that is the Covenant] made unto the fathers:

4) Who was the covenant confirmed with? "the circumcision"

5) What was the covenant that was confirmed? "the promises made unto the fathers:" i.e. The Covenant.

6) How long is a "week". Don't you know?

7) What time in history did the midst of that week occur when the covenant was broken? That must be a trick question as there is nothing in scripture to say the covenant was broken.

I already know how you'll answer these questions. I just want other folks to see how crazy you are and how you just can't see past you anti-semitisim like most Europeans can't. Don't be foolish
Edited by Invicta

Seriously, what is the deal with all these charges of "anti-semitism"?

John that is just a foolish comment by an ignorant man, just ignore it.

We support Christian Witness to Israel. Their general secretary Mike Moore is a friend of mine. His life work is to bring the Word of God to the Jews. We support him in that.