• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Trayvon Martin case: A collision of race, guns and Florida law

• Members

I was looking around on Facebook and came upon a long discussion about this incident. Dozens of posters and all of the liberals commenting upon the only people who are against Obama and not supporting Trayvon, are "rich white Christian males". They some decided "Christian" wasn't the right term so they started talking about "rich white Christianist males"; whatever that means.

On and on the comments went talking about how "rich white Christianist males " are "literally insane" and "filled with hate". There were comments by blacks saying that anytime whites say they don't see skin color or care about that, it means they don't respect blacks. Comments even went on to include how "rich white Christianist males" insanely hate anyone not like them.

It's a shame, but there are millions in America who think like this. Worse yet, some of them believe it would be justified to do anything necessary to rid America of those who disagree with them, even while they cry out in outrage if someone suggests they don't have to stay here if they think America is so bad.

• Members

Why isn't Congressman Charles B. Rangel arrested for inciting racism? I heard prat of a speech he gave on TV, it was pure racist. Plus, him being a Congressman, & demanding police officer to break the law by arresting & jailing a man when the evidence does not suggest he broke the law. He is a poor excuse for a Congressman of this United States, for he does not believe in our laws nor support him, he support his own idea of the law.

Its quite clear, if a black man was arrested on the evidence they have against Zimmerman, he would cry long & loud to release the man, the evidence dose not support him being arrested & jailed.

And Jessie Jackson is no better, but at least he is not a lawmaker using his office against the laws of this land. Both of them use racism to squeeze money, support, out of their fellow black people.

• Members

It's been taught in the schools for years now that only whites can be racist so anything blacks say or do can't be racist.

These people like Jackson and the rest know they can get away with saying these things and stirring up hatred and violence without anyone doing or really saying anything for fear of being called a racist.

The New Black Panthers have publicly put out a contract on George and yet I haven't seen the cops or Feds arresting any of them.

The "reverened" Al Sharpton has called for boycotts of any business that doesn't back them and warned of "civil disobedience", which everyone knows means rioting and looting, if they don't get their way. I've not heard Obama denounce such talk.

• Members

It's been taught in the schools for years now that only whites can be racist so anything blacks say or do can't be racist.

These people like Jackson and the rest know they can get away with saying these things and stirring up hatred and violence without anyone doing or really saying anything for fear of being called a racist.

The New Black Panthers have publicly put out a contract on George and yet I haven't seen the cops or Feds arresting any of them.

The "reverened" Al Sharpton has called for boycotts of any business that doesn't back them and warned of "civil disobedience", which everyone knows means rioting and looting, if they don't get their way. I've not heard Obama denounce such talk.

Threatening civil disobedience & looting, he ought to be thrown out of Congress.
He is worse than a gangster.

• Members

I was looking around on Facebook and came upon a long discussion about this incident. Dozens of posters and all of the liberals commenting upon the only people who are against Obama and not supporting Trayvon, are "rich white Christian males". They some decided "Christian" wasn't the right term so they started talking about "rich white Christianist males"; whatever that means.

On and on the comments went talking about how "rich white Christianist males " are "literally insane" and "filled with hate". There were comments by blacks saying that anytime whites say they don't see skin color or care about that, it means they don't respect blacks. Comments even went on to include how "rich white Christianist males" insanely hate anyone not like them.

It's a shame, but there are millions in America who think like this. Worse yet, some of them believe it would be justified to do anything necessary to rid America of those who disagree with them, even while they cry out in outrage if someone suggests they don't have to stay here if they think America is so bad.

Rich white Christian males? Fit all four of those, though the first one is mostly spiritual (it'd be physical, too, if we were talking beyond America here, compared to the rest of the world).

I got into it a bit on a news Site...There were tons of awful comments.
God bless,
Joel ><>.

• Members

The Feds won't lift a finger because they are friends of the Communist Black Panthers. Remember that even after they'd been tried and convicted of voter intimidation (or something like that), Comrade Eric Holder at Justice threw their file in the garbage. They have a green light to do whatever they want from the Obama Administration.

It's sad that within seconds of getting out of her car tonight, one of my relatives who is graduating with a degree in criminal justice, proclaimed Trayvon innocent, the witness a liar and the whole thing a sham . Do they not teach investigative skills anymore??? Another, a professing Christian and near and dear to my heart believes the same lies and sides with the evil heathens. So sad.

• Members

The Feds won't lift a finger because they are friends of the Communist Black Panthers. Remember that even after they'd been tried and convicted of voter intimidation (or something like that), Comrade Eric Holder at Justice threw their file in the garbage. They have a green light to do whatever they want from the Obama Administration.

It's sad that within seconds of getting out of her car tonight, one of my relatives who is graduating with a degree in criminal justice, proclaimed Trayvon innocent, the witness a liar and the whole thing a sham . Do they not teach investigative skills anymore??? Another, a professing Christian and near and dear to my heart believes the same lies and sides with the evil heathens. So sad.

Unfortunately I deal with the same thing with a few "educated" folks and professing Christians. Why they buy the lie rather than thinking things through, I don't know. Sad to say, but it's just as near impossible to try and talk with them as it is with the diehard liberals.

• Members

I don't know. Sad to say, but it's just as near impossible to try and talk with them as it is with the diehard liberals.

It seems to me John that it's because they are not saved despite what they profess. They are blind and cannot see.

Are they scared of the Black Panthers?

If you're asking me Jerry, they ARE the Black Panthers; in spirit of course. They share the same rotten, depraved and evil, satan serving ideology.

• Members
Was George Zimmerman racist? Phone records don’t back claim

The news medial really blew this story & cause much racial trouble in this nation that will leave many hard feeling & very hard to repair. Will any of them learn a lesson? I doubt it, most will keep thinking this is going to be the big story & make me famous & rich & I must print it right now, there will be time later on to check it all out properly.

• Members

They twist and push this story for political reasons. They hope to put Republicans on the defensive while getting blacks fired up with the idea if a Republican gets elected president then more blacks will be killed. They are also using this to fire up their liberal base, who just loves to feel as if they are fighting for black equality regardless of the facts.

• Members
NBC Cans Producer After Zimmerman 911 Call

I have not enough information to say why the twist was put on this story, I believe the twist was put on it by more than just this one producer. Early on I stated with the information revealed it looked bad for Zimmerman, & it seems none of the articles did not have the whole truth within them.

Yet at this time it seem NBC has fired the producer that edited the the call to the police to make it seem that Zimmerman made racial statement towards Trayvon.

And with the information now coming out it seems that Zimmerman did not do the wrongs everyone stated he did, & that Trayvon was not the young innocent boy he was portrayed to have been.

The sad thing is those who mislead everyone, including the produce at NBC, the damage they have done cannot be fixed, 7 it will just cause more racial tension in the future.

• Moderators

I noticed in the check-out line yesterday that People magazine has taken up the story. They have a cover pic of Trayvon as a nice, clean cut young boy of around 12, and all the subtitles supported the 'victimized minority' side of the story.

Edited by salyan