• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

JerryNumbers

Stevie Johnson & twitter

Buffalo Bills wide receiver Steve Johnson dropped a ball in the end zone that would have won the game for the Bills, later he stated this one twitter:

I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!! AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO...

Yes, I'm a huge Bills fan and I remember this. This actually happened two seasons ago. He apologized for this outburst. Whether he apologized to God I don't know.

Edited by Wilchbla

Me too, but damages is done, just as it is with any Christian who messes up.

But I do know many out there try to use God, a God that they never got to know, nor do they know what He expects out of them. I enjoy football, but I'm no fan of pro football, nor college football, because of their trashy ungodly ways, & the extremely ungodly influence they have on today's children & young adults, I just could not support it in any manner, its way to worldly.

Me too, but damages is done, just as it is with any Christian who messes up.

But I do know many out there try to use God, a God that they never got to know, nor do they know what He expects out of them. I enjoy football, but I'm no fan of pro football, nor college football, because of their trashy ungodly ways, & the extremely ungodly influence they have on today's children & young adults, I just could not support it in any manner, its way to worldly.

That's true, and those are the ones who often cause the most damage. They believe if they do good, act like a good Christian, say the right things, then God will give them a wonderful life and all things will be great for them.

As you so rightly point out, they don't know the real God of the Bible. They are as lost as the sinner who outright rejects God.