• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Ezekiel 38 & 39

• Members

I've read these chapters plenty and still can't figure them out. Seems to me that the events concerning God and Magog occur after the 1,000 year reign of Christ yet in these chapters the battle seems to take place before the millenial reign. Who knows. All I know is much bigger problems in my life to be concerned about then banging my head on the wall trying to make head or tails over this stuff.

Yes, and greater minds than ours have come to the same conclusion. God doesn't reveal every detail to us, God doesn't make all things plain, God does keep some things to Himself. What we ARE responsible for are those things God does make very clear, such as the need to be born again, to spread the Gospel and make disciples, to pursue holiness, to surrender our will and follow Christ fully, being His ambassadors, salt and light.

Whenever and however our end comes, may we be about the will of God and walking in Christ.

• Members

If the belief is that we have rapture, 7 years tribulation, 2nd coming, and Israel has to be in place during the tribulation, then how could the rapture have occurred at any time prior to 1948 if the tribulation begins immediately afterwards and Israel had to be in place at that time?

There may be a gap of a few years between the rapture and the signing of the covenant to start the last 7 years. But you are right that Israel would have to be back in the land near the time of the antichrist in order for the antichrist to divide the land after God caused all the nonbelievers who heard the gospel truth to believe the lie of the antichrist 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12. Edited by Eric Stahl