• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

America the Daughter of Babylon ?

• Members

6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the Lord: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the Lord.
7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon. —Zechariah 2:6–7 KJV

Zechariah 2:6 tells the Jews to come home from the north. About 1,250,000 Russian Jews have gone home to Israel since 1948. Israel now has a population of between 5,500,000 and 6,000,000 Jewish people. Close to 23% of Israel’s population has come from the Russian north since 1948. My mother paid for several Russian Jews’ passage home to Israel. This Bible passage is written for our time!
How did Zechariah know there would be a large population of Jewish people in the north? God told the prophets the future. Read and think about verse seven.
Notice that a group of Jews are still “living with the daughter of Babylon,” when the Russian Jews are going home. Babylon is the name of the Antichrist’s kingdom in Revelation. This Babylon is the political Babylon referred to in Revelation 16:19, which will be destroyed near the end of the tribulation.

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
—Revelation 16:19 KJV

The great city is Jerusalem. Babylon is the little horn that will come out of the ten horns of the Roman Empire from Daniel 7:7–8. Political Babylon is also called a young lion, or a colony of Tarshish, from Ezekiel 38:13. The Antichrist will lead the last-days’ Babylon and defeat the Russian alliance.

Please read Zechariah 2:6–7 again and consider this question: Now that the Russian Jews are going home, where are the Jews who are living with the daughter of Babylon? There is only one large group of Jews remaining outside of Israel. There are about 6,000,000 Jews in America.
That’s right! There are about as many Jews in America as there are in Israel! America is the daughter of Babylon who has inherited the super-power status of the Gentile world.

Edited by Eric Stahl

• Members

Babylon was founded by Nimrod, and the religion started by him and his sicko wife Semaramis went two directions. One side became the moon god religion and eventually morphed into Islam, and the other side became the mother-son deity worship which went all over the world. The modern form of it is found in the Roman Catholic Church.

• Members

I fully agree with BOTH statements!

We had two of those pizzas a couple weeks ago!

I disagree with the latter, I don't like American style Pizzas, I like them thin and crispy, the thinner and crispier the better.

I also like Flammkuchen, or tarte flambée, flam' for short. very thin, very crisp and yummy.
http://www.instructa...-type-of-pizza/
Reminds me, I have several in the freezer, I will have to get them out. Edited by Invicta

• Members

I disagree with the latter, I don't like American style Pizzas, I like them thin and crispy, the thinner and crispier the better.

I also like Flammkuchen, or tarte flambée, flam' for short. very thin, very crisp and yummy.
http://www.instructa...-type-of-pizza/
Reminds me, I have several in the freezer, I will have to get them out.

Actually, the pan style is also known as Chicago style as that's more or less where it originated. They also have the thin crust pizza too.

The best thin crust pizza I have ever had in my life is the homemade pizza my Mom used to make. NO pizza better than that!

• Members

To all,
Please read Zechariah 2:6–7 again and consider this question: Now that the Russian Jews are going home, where are the Jews who are living with the daughter of Babylon? There is only one large group of Jews remaining outside of Israel. There are about 6,000,000 Jews in America and 3,000,000 Jews through out the rest of the world.
That’s right! There are about as many Jews in America as there are in Israel! America is the daughter of Babylon who has inherited the super-power status of the Gentile world.

PS The Babylon from Revelation 16:19 is the Kingdom of antichrist not a city. The city of Jerusalem will be divided in three at the same time God judges Babylon and all the islands sink under the sea and all the mountains fall into the valleys.

Edited by Eric Stahl

• Members

Pizza Hut has a good thin crust pizza too. Sometimes we go with Little Ceasars when we only want to spend $5.

The words 'Good' and 'Pizza' don't go together in my opinion. They are something to eat when you can't think of anything else, or don't have time for anything else.

• Members

Crumpets, or as my wife comes from the north of England, she calls them Pikelets, I like coffee in the morning, but never in the afternoon, but I don't like eating anything with it. As some of our old tea/coffee houses used to say, Morning Coffee and Afternoon Teas.

Real coffee. Instant coffee is a no-no. At our old peoples lunch they serve instant coffee and to make it worse they use powdered milk. perish the thought.

Real coffee and it must be pure arabica, nothing else.

• Members

Nice.

Personally, I like what I call a "redneck mocha" - I'll mix hot chocolate mix with coffee. Good stuff, but not on an empty stomache.

When I first mentioned this drink to my wife, she told me it sounded gross! A friend and I used to sometimes drop a candy mint disc into the drink too.