• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Can You Disprove This?

• Members

My name was predestined to be in The Book of Life.

I had nothing to do with it.

It was written in The Book of Life, before I was born.

God determined who hears his word.

God determined who believed his word.

God predetermined before I was born that I would hear his word.

God predetermined before I was born that I would believe his word.

He already had predetermined that I would believe his word because He

had predetermined I would hear his word and believe his word.

To which came to pass,

because God wrote my name in The Book of Life

before the world was created

and I was born.

Can you disprove this?

• Members

Can you disprove anything that I have said with what has not been hidden from you?

No, I can't. However, the behavior you exhibit fails to show at this time whether you truly are in the Book of Life or not. If you don't repent, you will perish and your claim to be in the Book of Life will turn out to be false.

• Members

Neither. I suppose you can take that as a no, but it does not mean that I dislike you. I simply have not had enough time to get to know you to see whether I like you or not. Just like I have no like or dislike for any person I do not know. I am concerned for you and that is why I tell you that you need to repent and believe the gospel so that you may be saved and one day we would enjoy fellowship together and with our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. A simple yes or no would not suffice as life is not as simple and one-dimensional as your posts seem to imply.

• Members

Neither. I suppose you can take that as a no, but it does not mean that I dislike you. I simply have not had enough time to get to know you to see whether I like you or not. Just like I have no like or dislike for any person I do not know. I am concerned for you and that is why I tell you that you need to repent and believe the gospel so that you may be saved and one day we would enjoy fellowship together and with our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. A simple yes or no would not suffice as life is not as simple and one-dimensional as your posts seem to imply.

Are you aware that you have yet to prove anything you have said to me?

• Members

We cannot prove nor disprove that because some of the things you mentioned are true while some are hidden until the end so we will only know for sure on the last day.

Do you see your words right here. I can prove them to be false. With the greatest of ease. But you see I gave you a chance
to prove yourself to be honorable.

• Members

Do you see your words right here. I can prove them to be false. With the greatest of ease. But you see I gave you a chance
to prove yourself to be honorable.

I love honor, virtue and integrity. This sets me apart from most men. And if you obtain that love. It will you too. Edited by watsoncarl53