• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

hi everyone!!!

• Members

hi my name is brent, new to the community and look forward to the fellowship. just a few things about me. i grew up in a southern baptist church ,was carried away by the false campbellite doctrine of the c.o.c,and have returned to a sbc church,my beliefs are conservative,the sbc has changed alot in my 20yr furlow.im thinking of going to an IFB church,all my internet studies are IFB. i hope to get to know you and learn more to the glory of the Lord Jesus!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

hi my name is brent, new to the community and look forward to the fellowship. just a few things about me. i grew up in a southern baptist church ,was carried away by the false campbellite doctrine of the c.o.c,and have returned to a sbc church,my beliefs are conservative,the sbc has changed alot in my 20yr furlow.im thinking of going to an IFB church,all my internet studies are IFB. i hope to get to know you and learn more to the glory of the Lord Jesus!!!

Howdy there & welcome to OB! If you check out the Links section (& more specifically, the Church Directory,) you just might find a church in your area! If not, let me know your location & I'll see what I can do! Glad to help any way I can!

• Members

It seems you're on the right path. Keep seeking the Lord's guidance through prayer and His Word.

I considered the SBC but the Holy Spirit worked mightily on my heart and sent me to an IFB church!

• Members

Howdy there & welcome to OB! If you check out the Links section (& more specifically, the Church Directory,) you just might find a church in your area! If not, let me know your location & I'll see what I can do! Glad to help any way I can!

thanx for the welcome and i may take you up on the offer after what just happened at my church. the nearest IFB church is 20 miles away i know it dont sound like much but there are special cirrcumstances.