• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Eric Stahl

God's Global Warming

God’s Global Warming

Revelation 16:8–9 KJV
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

How hot?

Malachi 4:1KJV
1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Why is the earth as hot an oven?

Isaiah 30:25–30 KJV
25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.
26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

Please notice verse twenty-six. The reflection of the sun off the moon then will be equal to the sun now! The sun will become seven times stronger. That is why the earth will burn as an oven, mentioned in Malachi 4 and why the sun scorches men, as mentioned in Revelation 16:8–9.

Why is the sun seven times stronger?

Isaiah 25:4–8 KJV
4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.
5 Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.
6 And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.
7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.
8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.

Isaiah states that God will be a refuge from the heat for the poor and needy when the blast with the wind and noise and the hot mushroom clouds come to Israel. God will help some of the righteous Jews to survive the nuclear blast. In verse seven, we see that the blast destroys the protective veil or ozone layer over all the nations of earth. Isaiah 34:1–4 and Isaiah 51:6 also discuss this event. John saw it in Revelation 6:12–17, when the heavens will roll up as a scroll.

In Isaiah 30:25–26, it says that the sun will become seven times stronger in the day of great slaughter. The day of great slaughter happens when the nuclear war takes place and the ozone layer is burned up as a scroll. Malachi 4:1 says that the earth will burn as an oven. In looking to the encyclopedia to see what parts of the atmosphere can burn, you will discover that the ozone is a triple oxygen molecule.
The ozone layer and the hydrogen layer are next to each other in the atmosphere above the earth. The chemical reaction when they burn is as follows:
Heat + oxygen + hydrogen = H2O (water) + greater heat
The ozone and hydrogen layers will be set on fire over Israel by an atomic blast, and then they will burn like the Hindenburg blimp. When the ozone and hydrogen burn, it will form hot water vapor that will condense into water droplets that will then become rain, which will form great hailstones that will fall to the earth along with torrential rain. When the atmosphere burns, the heavens will roll up as a scroll all the way around the earth, over every nation.

I will know when it is enough because people will understand.

That's obviously not the case. You already have several threads with this yet when asked questions you most often just repost the same things again. Some of your theories could prove correct someday but some don't seem to hold up when compared to all of Scripture. In either case, by what you have posted, none of us here will be around to know.

The born again Christians are caught up to heaven before the nuclear war of the tribulation begins. If that happens in my life time some of my friends, coworkers and friends will experience it. If I love them I will warn them and witness to them. Jude 1:22-23 tells us we win some by compassion and some by fear.

The born again Christians are caught up to heaven before the nuclear war of the tribulation begins. If that happens in my life time some of my friends, coworkers and friends will experience it. If I love them I will warn them and witness to them. Jude 1:22-23 tells us we win some by compassion and some by fear.

By fear of eternity in hell, not fear of nuclear war that Scripture doesn't even say will occur.

If nuclear war had to happen shortly after your rapture then that means Christ couldn't have returned until after 1945 and eliminates the idea of His imminent return prior to the second half of the 20th century.

Eric, God doesn't need the devices of men to destroy the earth with a fervent heat. I'm sure you have studied Colossians 1:17 "And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."

Take a look back at 2 Peter 3:10-12 and think about God's knowledge of physics and binding of atomic particles.

Thank God men are never out of God's mind. If he forgot us for a moment then we would understand disolve, melt, and fervent heat.

2 Peter 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

Psalms 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Eric, God doesn't need the devices of men to destroy the earth with a fervent heat. I'm sure you have studied Colossians 1:17 "And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."

Take a look back at 2 Peter 3:10-12 and think about God's knowledge of physics and binding of atomic particles.

Thank God men are never out of God's mind. If he forgot us for a moment then we would understand disolve, melt, and fervent heat.

2 Peter 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

Psalms 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Peter is describing God's judgment of nuclear war and burning of the ozone layer also. When God sends out His cup of judgment in Jeremiah 25:14-15,29-33 great whirlwinds are lifted up after evil goes from nation to nation. The noise is heard around the world. The dead will be from one end of the earth to the other. God used the Assyrians and their swords to judge Israel-is it so hard to believe God will use Russia and its weapons to judge Israel again? Edited by Eric Stahl

Poor Israel - can you never forgive her ??? Your antisemitism is repugnant.

We look for the grafting in of believing Jews.

I was watching an episode of "Dr. Quinn" & they accused a Jew of killing Jesus. A Russian Jew wrote of his parents & the Orthodox "Christians" killing Jews for killing Jesus. The irony is that the Askenazi Jews adopted the religion & few will be genetic descendants of Abraham.

We have a Gospel of peace & salvation that extends to Jews & Muslims & all people on earth.

Peter is describing God's judgment of nuclear war and burning of the ozone layer also. When God sends out His cup of judgment in Jeremiah 25:14-15,29-33 great whirlwinds are lifted up after evil goes from nation to nation. The noise is heard around the world. The dead will be from one end of the earth to the other. God used the Assyrians and their swords to judge Israel-is it so hard to believe God will use Russia and its weapons to judge Israel again?

Sorry but, I like my version better but, I'll know perfectly when I'm in glory with my Father.

Isa 34:1-4
34 Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.
2 For the indignation of the Lord is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.
3 Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree. KJV

Jer 25:15,29-33 God sends the cup of judgment that looks like a great whirlwind and goes from nation to nation.

Isaiah 26:11 says that the fire of Israel's enemies will destroy them.

Edited by Eric Stahl

I like your version better too! But I believe my understanding.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Proverbs 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

God guides those who trust Him and who do not lean upon their own understanding (Proverbs 3:5).

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Proverbs 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

God guides those who trust Him and who do not lean upon their own understanding (Proverbs 3:5).

LindaR,

Notice that God is protecting the righteous Jewish people, when the terrible ones cause a blast with a shock wave and heat in cloud form, which will destroy the protective vail over the whole earth. God will use the terrible ones to judge the unholy Jews.

Isaiah 25:1–7 KJV
4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the

heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.

5 Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.
6 And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.
7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.

Shock and awe perhaps.

We have recently had a TV series, which I didn't watch, called Shock and Awe,the Story of Electricity. Much more likely to be true than your ramblings.

Edited by Invicta

Sorry but, I like my version better but, I'll know perfectly when I'm in glory with my Father.

Amen!

Also, if we go by Eric's theory, that means Christ's return could not have been considered imminent until the last half of the 20th century.

There are some today who believe God's destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah was the result of a nuclear bomb that somehow ancient man invented or space aliens brought to earth!

God is more than capable of bringing about mass destruction without needing man to engage in nuclear war.

John81 said"Also, if we go by Eric's theory, that means Christ's return could not have been considered imminent until the last half of the 20th century."

The rapture can happen any time, but it must happen before the day of the Lord's judgment in the tribulation. And the day of the lord is very very near and hasteth greatly because Israel the nation not desired is gathered. See Zephaniah 1:14–2:3 KJV

Zephaniah 1:14–2:3 KJV
14 The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.
17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the Lord’s wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.
2 Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired;
2 Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the Lord come upon you, before the day of the Lord’s anger come upon you.
3 Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the Lord’s anger.

John81 said"Also, if we go by Eric's theory, that means Christ's return could not have been considered imminent until the last half of the 20th century."

The rapture can happen any time, but it must happen before the day of the Lord's judgment in the tribulation. And the day of the lord is very very near and hasteth greatly because Israel the nation not desired is gathered. See Zephaniah 1:14–2:3 KJV

Zephaniah 1:14–2:3 KJV
14 The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.
17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the Lord’s wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.
2 Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired;
2 Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the Lord come upon you, before the day of the Lord’s anger come upon you.
3 Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the Lord’s anger.

By your theory, it could happen at any time NOW, but Christ could not have come for His people prior to the last half of the 20th century because the things you say will occur shortly after this could not have happened before that time in history.

By your theory, it could happen at any time NOW, but Christ could not have come for His people prior to the last half of the 20th century because the things you say will occur shortly after this could not have happened before that time in history.

I think I understand what you are saying. The judgment by nuclear fire could not happen in the past.

Daniel 12:8–10 KJV
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

The understanding was sealed by God till the end of time. What I am showing everyone has always been in the Bible but could not be understood while sealed.

I think I understand what you are saying. The judgment by nuclear fire could not happen in the past.

Daniel 12:8–10 KJV
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

The understanding was sealed by God till the end of time. What I am showing everyone has always been in the Bible but could not be understood while sealed.

So you don't believe the return of Christ was imminent prior to the second half of the 20th century?

So you don't believe the return of Christ was imminent prior to the second half of the 20th century?

1 Thessalonians 4:13-5:1-11 tells us to watch. It says since we are children of light we will know when the day of the Lord is near. We now know it is very very near because Israel as been gathered. Zephaniah 1:14-2:3
It appears that the return of Christ was not as near as we thought before because we didn't understand the sealed prophecy.

It is terrible to have to say that because I will now be stoned! Edited by Eric Stahl

Poor Israel - can you never forgive her ??? Your antisemitism is repugnant.

We look for the grafting in of believing Jews.

I was watching an episode of "Dr. Quinn" & they accused a Jew of killing Jesus. A Russian Jew wrote of his parents & the Orthodox "Christians" killing Jews for killing Jesus. The irony is that the Askenazi Jews adopted the religion & few will be genetic descendants of Abraham.

We have a Gospel of peace & salvation that extends to Jews & Muslims & all people on earth.

Isaiah 4:2–4 KJV
2 In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.
3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:

24 AMERICA’S LAST WARNING

4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

The only Jews to escape the judgment of fire will be the holy Jews who have turned back to the Lord and accepted Jesus as His Son. This is God’s ethnic cleansing of Israel by nuclear fire. Only one-third of the people in Israel will live through the great tribulation.

This is a funny question since you started another thread on the same subject after this one.

There is a difference between threads discussing aspects of a subject and several threads all addressing the same thing.