• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Throne of Grace?

• Members

Luanne,

If you can't see that I am being 'pounced on' by 2Tim215, maybe this board is not for me.

I have already spoken with Bro Matt about issues with 2Tim215 where he is belittling me on other boards by carrying my posts from this board over to them.

2Tim continues to 'pounce' on me practically every time I post anymore. When confronted with wrong, he puffs up and attacks.
And then he bears false witness against me and when I say something, I am in the wrong? Wow!
Well, if he is a Christian he should welcome rebuke when he is wrong. Obviously, he doesn't welcome constructive criticism.

If I was wrong in any way, I am sorry. But take the blinders off and address the fact that 2Tim is also clearly wrong.

I will not post again until God tells me to.

• Administrators

I don't have blinders on, Standing. You did pounce on him unnecessarily in this thread. If he's posted against you on other boards, I'm sorry - but that shouldn't carry over to here. I have addressed 2Tim when he's been wrong (granted, I've not caught everything, but I do try).

FWIW - 2Tim, if you have problems with Standing Firm on other boards, don't bring them here, okay?

Debate and discussion is not wrong, but when it becomes personal and attacks begin, it becomes wrong. Let's not do that here on OB.

• Members

LuAnne, I have on one occasion copied a post over to the KJV 1611 forum for another opinion, If that was wrong then I apologize. I do not have a problem with SFIC personally, only when he denounces me do I reply. Maybe my replies are antagonistic at times, but that would reflect his antagonism towards me. My strategy is to not reply to any of his posts anymore as you can see from this thread. If at any time I overstep in any way then please smack me upside the head. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Tim

• Administrators

2Tim, I'll be honest with you: I do think it was unethical to copy a post from here to another board, without the poster's permission, simply for another opinion. If you truly just wanted another opinion, you could have posted a thread that said what do you think of this idea biblically? Or something like that. To copy a post from one board to another, when you know it will elicit a strong reaction, isn't ethical, as I said, nor is it kind. And, remember, we are commanded to "be ye kind, one to another..."

That said, I do believe there is ought between the two of you. And it needs to be settled privately. And I think you need to make the first move, 2Tim. Not to reiterate your argument, but to bury the hatchet, as it were. That would be the biblical way to handle it.

I'm going to lock this thread. And I'm going to hope, 2Tim, that you heed my advice.