• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

It happened again....

• Administrators

A year or so ago, someone in our nursing home ministry was saved and died 6 days later. Well, two weeks ago, my hubby led a lady to the Lord. She died this past Christmas Eve morning, at breakfast (with her daughter sitting there...). Praise the Lord she was saved before she died! My hubby was asked to speak at the funeral. It will be this Friday morning. Please pray for him, and for the lost that might be there. Thanks.

• Members

Wow sad and wonderful all at the same time! God's Timing is perfect, I continue to be humbled by hearing stories like these. I am an active soul winner and try to encourage Christians to do the same, suppose the people God used did not listen to the Holy Spirit when these opportunities came up. Praise God that they were ready and receptive to His calling. We should all be ready at any time to share the Gospel after all it is not a calling but a commandment to GO!

God bless you for sharing the Gospel

• Administrators

The funeral went as well as funerals can. My hubby gave a very clear gospel presentation. There were many there who were saved, but I know of a few who weren't. They have heard now, and the Holy Spirit can work. We are going to visit the daughter this next Saturday. I don't believe she is saved. Her name is Janet, if anyone would pray. Thanks.