• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prayer needed for our church

• Members

Hello my Brothers and Sisters, I am a deacon of Rough River Baptist Church, we are located in McDaniels Kentucky. Times are tight these days and we are closing the year out with the biggest deficit in the 6 years I have been a member -5,000 for the year. My Pastor has been skipping his pay as often as needed so we can keep the light on. We firmly believe we are still able to keep the doors open because God is allowing us to.

We are going to be going into our prayer closets with Fasting and prayer in the coming year. We will be lifting up our financial needs, we are asking for you to pray God will provide the funds needed to pay off all of our debt in this new year, to have us debt free we need approx. $60,000. Please pray for us and this need.

We have lots for sale also that we have had on the market for a few years now, please pray God will move on this also as this will get us just about the whole way to our goal.

Thanks in advanced