• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Happy Birthday Jerry

John81

• Members

Thank you. When you hit 65, isn't that the age that you do not have to give an excuse if you just want to waste away the day? And people will not think bad of you.

Plus, I've noticed here lately, there's a few young people around that are quite polite to me, stopping to hold the door opened for this old grey headed man. I want to stress,a few.

• Members

Thank you. When you hit 65, isn't that the age that you do not have to give an excuse if you just want to waste away the day? And people will not think bad of you.

Plus, I've noticed here lately, there's a few young people around that are quite polite to me, stopping to hold the door opened for this old grey headed man. I want to stress,a few.

I know what you mean. I'm noticing more younger folks calling me "sir" in the way they do with older people!

• Administrators

That is because young people toady think this is the way to open a door. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEPc9U7wGN4

Happy Birthday.

• Members

Thank you all!

Its was a great birthday, & now its the day after its even great, our new unit is now installed & we've got heat.

At $1700.00, it will be my birthday & Christmas present, & the wife's birthday & Christmas present, all warped in one. Did I tell you her birthday is the 25th?