• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hi!!

• Members

Funny thing . . . my preference is to read the bible KJV. I really don't see the point to the other versions out there except to water down the truth of God's Word. I read classic Christian fiction and non-fiction, good sermons, history, etc. Very multifaceted in my reading. However, whatever I read must pass through the filter of the only truth there is -- the truth of God's Word. All scripture is profitable . . . :) pls forgive the way I operate here on the technical side . . . working from a Kindle . . . only device i have for internet use. . . ;)

Funny thing . . . my preference is to read the bible KJV. I really don't see the point to the other versions out there except to water down the truth of God's Word. I read classic Christian fiction and non-fiction, good sermons, history, etc. Very multifaceted in my reading. However, whatever I read must pass through the filter of the only truth there is -- the truth of God's Word. All scripture is profitable . . . :) pls forgive the way I operate here on the technical side . . . working from a Kindle . . . only device i have for internet use. . . ;)

You will find a lot in common with me. I rely on the Bible and Christian non-fiction for pleasure and study. I'll finish the quote it for you...
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 3:16-17

• Members

You will find a lot in common with me. I rely on the Bible and Christian non-fiction for pleasure and study. I'll finish the quote it for you...
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
Amen! I noticed some of the items u have poated -- I've got lot's of reading to catch up on. ;) Just when I thought I was the only soul who likes to read . . . :) Edited by nightgazer

• Members

Great! You are new and nice. :) I tried to send a message to u but I have not been able to figure out how using the Kindle yet. :| Please feel free to send them to me if u care to. Oh btw my name is Myrna. ;)

No problem, trying yo get use to the site, can't message anyone until you make 10 posts.