• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

FREE EBOOK TODAY - 15 Simple Steps to Losing Your Salvation

• Members

Would love to try the Dragon, if it works as advertised I might get back into writing if I had that.

I've thought about it before, but my brain is attached to my fingers not my mouth. In other words, I'm a much better writer than speaker, and as I type my mind is trained to think ahead. It's weird. I just express myself better when I type than if I were to sit back and just speak.

• Members

I've thought about it before, but my brain is attached to my fingers not my mouth. In other words, I'm a much better writer than speaker, and as I type my mind is trained to think ahead. It's weird. I just express myself better when I type than if I were to sit back and just speak.

We are probably similar in that respect but I can't type as quick and accurate as I used to so my mind now outraces my typing ability. That's why I would like to see if I could learn to say what I would otherwise type. Before I ran into problems with typing I used to write a lot and had considered writing a book.

• Members

We are probably similar in that respect but I can't type as quick and accurate as I used to so my mind now outraces my typing ability. That's why I would like to see if I could learn to say what I would otherwise type. Before I ran into problems with typing I used to write a lot and had considered writing a book.

You should try it, brother. It's easier now than ever before in history. I feel very, very blessed, because I know I wouldn't be able to do what I do now just even ten years ago.

• Members

Strange, in a way, I'm not good at writing things down, & I am not good at speaking about secular stuff, yet Jesus seems to help me out when I am behind the pulpit.

God seems to have geared us all different, & for different jobs, purposes. And I know well I'm called to preach to people around this part of the country, I can relate to them, they can relate to me. Up north I would not fit in, & they would miss much of what I stated.

Like the little poem that I have posted a few times says, we all have our job, God has ordained us to our job, no one else can do it, & if we don't do our job, it will be left undone.

• Members

Just like when God gave Moses a job, he simply asked him, "What is that in thine hand?" God most of the time just uses what we have now instead of turning us into something else.

True. God turns us into something else, being more Christlike, as we obey Him step by step through life, but this only happens when we obey and follow Him as we are when He calls us to action.

• 2 weeks later...