• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

My favourite Christian song

malachi777

• Members

I agree they did a good job........

...............they did a good job for the devil.

Phew! When I first read your post, I had not scrolled down far enough. For a moment I couldn't believe my eyes but then I scrolled down. You are absolutely 100% right and could not be more right about who these people are working for. Sadly there is another version of this song that shows a little girl singing it. I think I may have posted it here before because it is so appalling and distasteful and couldn't believe a little girl is being subjected to such hateful people. Malachi, while God is a just God He is also a loving God. He sent His son Jesus to die on the cross for everyone. I find it funny that they sing "God hates the world and all of its people" when my Bible says For God so LOVED the world... Malachi, whether you are a troll, a hyper Calvinist, a member of WBC, or etc, you really need to examine Scripture. Read it into context without presuppositions of meaning. If you do this, then you will understand who God really is. Edited by BroMatt