• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

malachi777

Family friend suing her rapist

If my daughter was raped I would not encourage her to marry her rapist. If what you say is true children under the age of 12 should be forced to marry their rapist.

Also the comment about a bastard being unable to go to heaven or in church, then I dont think I would want to go to heaven without my husband. His mother didnt even know or was able to tell him who is real dad is before she was killed. Hubby is a professed chirstian so I think God died for all men and women on earth.

If my daughter was raped I would not encourage her to marry her rapist. If what you say is true children under the age of 12 should be forced to marry their rapist.

Also the comment about a bastard being unable to go to heaven or in church, then I dont think I would want to go to heaven without my husband. His mother didnt even know or was able to tell him who is real dad is before she was killed. Hubby is a professed chirstian so I think God died for all men and women on earth.

Thank goodness he does not know what he is talking about, I have no idea where he learned such things, but one thing for sure, they did not teach him God's truths.

And it may be as Old Fashioned suggested, he it trying to yank chains. That he is doing.