• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Chik fil A!

Anon

• Members
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/01/chick-fil-a-donated-anti-gay-groups-2009_n_1069429.html?ref=mostpopular

What's sad is read all the hateful comments below it.....

Every time I go to Chik fil A around here, its plenty busy...I don't think this hurts it at all. Nice to see a place can be successful without working Sundays!

• Members

Huffpo = the devil's political den! How wicked to manufacture a story and put forth a false premise that is deceptive. Chik Fil A is a Christian company which donates to
ot
her Christians. Does Huffpo or GLAAD donate to real Christian organizations? How about the Unions? No, they support people who are like them.

I used to post over there quite a bit but was so skeeved by the evil emanating from its pages that I had to stop. Most of my mildly written posts were pulled and then they changed who could leave comme
nt
s and that forced me out completely as I don't do Facebook.

They have a restaura
nt
in the next town and whenever we're down there looking for chow we patronize them, always good food and service.

• Members

MMM...just makes me want to go eat a number 1 with provolone cheese even more. I love their sandwiches, their french fries, their sweet tea, and their lemonade. It may be a little more on the pricey side, but their food is well worth it. Plus they obviously donate to good causes. I agree that their drive through is always packed.

• Members

MMM...just makes me want to go eat a number 1 with provolone cheese even more. I love their sandwiches, their french fries, their sweet tea, and their lemonade. It may be a little more on the pricey side, but their food is well worth it. Plus they obviously donate to good causes. I agree that their drive through is always packed.

Thanks! Now I'm salivating :drool:

For those who never heard of them...

Do you live in America?
Do you watch TV?
Do you watch college (US) football?
Have you ever seen the cows advertise "Eat Mor Chikn?"

• Moderators

I do not live in America, I do not watch TV, I do not watch college football, and I've never seen cows advertise anything more than Wrangler Jean.s :lol: But I have heard of Chick fil A!

Provolone cheese??!? Yum! Wish I had one near here...

• Members

Do you live in America? No.
Do you watch TV? Sometimes.
Do you watch college (US) football? You must be joking.
Have you ever seen the cows advertise "Eat Mor Chikn?" No, I have only seen cows advertising Laughing Cow Cheese. http://www.lavachequirit.com/

Edited by Invicta

Dear Mr. 1Tim115:

Thank you for taking the time to contact Chick-fil-A. We are grateful that you provided your encouraging comments regarding the Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich and our company.

The Corporate Purpose of Chick-fil-A is, "To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us. To have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A." Our goal is to serve great food in clean restaurants by friendly people. That is what Mr. Cathy entered the food service industry to do.

Again, thank you for your time and interest in Chick-fil-A.

I would like to assure you that your thoughtful message has been shared with the appropriate parties at Chick-fil-A.

Sincerely,

Dominique
Chick-fil-A CARES
Chick-fil-A...We Didn't Invent The Chicken,
Just The Chicken Sandwich.
On the Web at www.chick-fil-a.com

Don't you think we should support businesses that are attempting to honor God? If so, take a moment and let them know you support them. I assure you the attack from the homosexual community will be relentless. This business needs to know people support their stand.