• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello

• Members

My husband and I were married in August, and are preparing for missions in Peru. We live in Alaska for now, but we're leaving for southern Texas next week to practice Spanish and hopefully witness to Mexicans. We should be able to go on deputation next year. We enjoy witnessing to people, and I feel burdened especially for those who believe in works for salvation. Please pray for us as God does His ministry through us!

"But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us." ~ 2 Cor. 4:7

Blessings,

Kayla Trowbridge

• Members

Welcome aboard.
Where have you done your deputation and which missions board are you with?

We haven't done deputation yet (today we came to Texas to practice Spanish for the mission field), but we hope to start in March in Alaska. We've talked about BIMI, BMM, and some other major mission boards, but think we'll go with my home church's board, Reach International Ministries (www.reachmyworld.com).
Thanks for asking!