• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Homosexuality Gaining Wider Acceptance in the U.S.

• Members

What do you believe is the reason for this? TV, Internet, something else?

TV and internet are tools used by the godless to spread more godlessness. The main reason is the loss of biblical Christianity, and the principles of biblical Christianity.

Where Christianity once dominated the social fabric of America, today secular humanism dominates.

• Members

Don't forget the the biggest brain washer of them all, the satanic government schools.

God bless,
Larry

No doubt, which is one of the big reasons society today is dominated by secular humanism rather than Christianity. If one reads some of the commentary put forth by those who pushed the modern public school system into being, they outright declare that one of the goals of public education is to discredit and remove parents "superstitious religious (Christian) teaching, and that of the church, and replace it with secular humanism. They have done this very well and with the support of the majority of professing Christians.

Don't forget the the biggest brain washer of them all, the satanic government schools.

God bless,
Larry

Larry, if you wouldn't have said this I was ready to jump in...so, I'll just throw my support in for your statement...the public indoctrination system (schools).