• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Are You Thankful That Barack Obama Was Elected President?

Guest Guest

Are You Thankful That Barack Obama Was Elected President?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Thankful That Barack Obama Was Elected President?

• No.
    • Yes.

This whole thing in the worst---in the history of the USA. This is soooo unbelievably disturbing. I can't even comprehend this whole thing. How???? This is too much!!

• Members

Regardless if any of you are thankful or not, it is Almighty God who put presidential elect Barack Obama in his position.

Daniel 2:21 - And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

The Lord God Almighty uses disobedient men and women to punish the wicked, and godly men and women to assist the righteous.

Love,
Madeline

• Members
Regardless if any of you are thankful or not, it is Almighty God who put presidential elect Barack Obama in his position.

Daniel 2:21 - And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

The Lord God Almighty uses disobedient men and women to punish the wicked, and godly men and women to assist the righteous.

Love,
Madeline

:amen: That's a fact!

• Members
Regardless if any of you are thankful or not' date=' it is Almighty God who put presidential elect Barack Obama in his position.[/b']

Actually, Madeline, He (God) ALLOWED IT, He did not plan it, or orchestrate it. It's the same as baby murdering (aka abortion), wars that are fought with a no-win approach, and whole host of other such-like things. He does not plan for people to go to Hell either, but He allows it.

• Members

Actually, Madeline, He (God) ALLOWED IT, He did not plan it, or orchestrate it. It's the same as baby murdering (aka abortion), wars that are fought with a no-win approach, and whole host of other such-like things. He does not plan for people to go to Hell either, but He allows it.

I never wrote that God had "orchestrated" it. If God allowed for Obama to become president, then Obama was a part of God's plan. Your reply sounds as if you are MOST certain that Obama is somehow on the side of those who are currently hellbound ("baby murderers, wars fought with a no win approach, etc"...), which gives me the impression that you might have a degree of prejudice towards Obama. Unless you are positively certain that the Sovereign Almighty God did not purpose His will in the life of Obama, then you have no right to make a judgment that somehow He (God) did not plan for Obama to become president. The bible CLEARLY states that God Almighty has purposely placed (not orchestrated) in the hearts of some of the the WICKED to fulfill His purpose and will (Rev. 17:17), which btw was my point. The Omniscient God knew full well that the devil would deceive Eve in the garden, and even used the serpent of old as part of His divine plan. For without the fall of man, we would have never known the joy of Salvation and the Mercy and Love of God and His dear Son.

Isaiah 55:7-9 -- Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Cheerio!

Love,
Madeline

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

If the judges of the supreme court decide not allow Obama to be the president of the U. S. Then what next? Vote again? I doubt it. The next president would be the Vice President. He would be a worst president. If not vice president then the House of Representative would take over to be the president. She would be much worst president. What can we do about it?

Be thankful and move on and God in charge.

Evan57 :cool

• 2 months later...