• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

THE ECONOMY IS SO BAD...

John81

• Members

THE ECONOMY IS SO BAD THAT: I received a pre-declined credit card in the mail. CEO's are now playing miniature golf. Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen. Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America. Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore. A picture is now only worth 200 words. They renamed Wall Street "Wal-Mart Street". Finally, I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Pakistan and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck!

• Members

THE ECONOMY IS SO BAD THAT: I received a pre-declined credit card in the mail. CEO's are now playing miniature golf. Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen. Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America. Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore. A picture is now only worth 200 words. They renamed Wall Street "Wal-Mart Street". Finally, I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Pakistan and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck!

I heard that someone else call that hotline & got Obamacare, getting a recorded message saying. "If we can be any help just call the Obamacare hotline leaving your address & we will send out a 'Suicide Kit' by priority mail & you will receive in tomorrow mail. It will contain everything you need to commit sucide with very easy to follow instructions."