• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Bonjour de France

• Members

I tried to complete my "About me" but a bug prevented me from writing all I had to say.
So here am I again trying to post a few things about me.
French, I converted to Roman Catholicism in 2001 with the perspective to enter the monastic life. During this period 2001-mid-2011 I alternated short-time job and stays in different monasteries.
In August and in December I lived two life-changing event that conducted me to start radical changes in my life. In December I postulated and was received to follow the teaching of one of our theological seminary. My objective is to grow in Christ and God willing to become a teaching pastor.
I have very different interest from systematic theology to ethics.
I was "raised" these last 7-8 years by the preachers I podcasted : John MacArthur, Johnny Hunt, Marc Brunson, Brady Boyd, Skip Heitzig, Greg Laurie... I all I podacst around 90 different churches... and growing.
I also listen to preachers from IFB Churches.
My NO-NO are the numerous false teachers including the ones preaching the "prosperity gospel" or show a complete disdain to the efforts made by their followers such as Joyce Meyer.
(What precedes he a small presentation, if you have questions feel free to ask).

Edited by pierre-aelred

• Members

Thanks your kind words and interest.

In my heart I accepted Christ the day I entered my Church two months ago (Communauté Chrétienne de la Réconciliation an evangelical-baptist church), but on a more "administrative" perspective I will have to discuss diverse issues with my Pastor as I am still officially a Roman Catholic...

My blog gives you an idea of my interest even though I am not always agreeing with ALL is said... Fundamental baptist, Calvary... & more

Edited by pierre-aelred

• Members

Well the address is (I checked it just a few seconds ago and it works) : http://calvaryandmore.blogspot.com/
it works perfectly except under the link I gave above !
I found and corrected the mistake : the link above should now be working, a "%" had appeared just after the address...
Anyway everything should now be working properly.
You just lived live one of the very exciting episode of my life :clapping: