• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Besides your Salvation name something you are thankful for today..

Pastor Matt

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today has been the coldest day of the winter so far and our car worked just fine. Last season as soon as the weather cooled down in the fall the transmission started acting up. The transmission gave us problems until the weather finally warmed back up late spring. This season there has been no transmission problems at all. This has to be a blessing from our Blessed Saviour as we have done nothing to the car and from what I've studied up on this problem there is no fix for it with this particular transmission. Praise God!!!

• Members

Today has been the coldest day of the winter so far and our car worked just fine. Last season as soon as the weather cooled down in the fall the transmission started acting up. The transmission gave us problems until the weather finally warmed back up late spring. This season there has been no transmission problems at all. This has to be a blessing from our Blessed Saviour as we have done nothing to the car and from what I've studied up on this problem there is no fix for it with this particular transmission. Praise God!!!

If you've had some troubles with your automatic transmission it might be a good idea to have the filter changed.

• Members

If you've had some troubles with your automatic transmission it might be a good idea to have the filter changed.

That's the first thing we tried, Didn't help.

In any event, I'm thankful it's working well now by the grace of God and I'm thankful for our Wednesday night Bible studies and our associate pastor's willingness to lead them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm thankful for God's wonderful grace He has provide us though His Son, Jesus. Which without that grace & His Son we would be in a bad situation that there would be no escape from & we could only be filled full of doom & gloom, for the sting of death would be with us each awakened moment.

Archived