• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Besides your Salvation name something you are thankful for today..

Pastor Matt

• Members

I thank Him for His Word, a wonderful Wife and three fine kids, good parents, good friends, the roof over our heads, food(and a fine cook to cook it), good friends, health, talents and abilities, just being able to walk and see and hear and learn, to love, laugh and cry. I thank Him for His mercy and protection and for the second, and the third chances. I thank Him for not giving up on me.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

God is good. Chemo started for my dad Monday. He hasn't gotten sick. In fact, his taste buds, which were messed up since before the tumor was found, seem to be coming back. Neighbors brought lasagna over on Tuesday evening. He ate some then and also last night - and enjoyed it!! Praise the Lord. Chemo will continue, but God has been working...

• Members

I thank the Lord nearly every day for my church and pastor! With their help and the promptings of the Holy Spirit we moved 60 miles to join a New Testament Church and provide our children with a Christian education (A Beka). All have since accepted Christ as Lord and Savior! Hallelujah!!!

That's the tip of the iceberg though, there is so much more to give thanks for!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I thank the Lord that His mercies are NEW every morning!

Lamentations 3:22 It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

Lamentations 3:23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

• Members

No migraine today

Praise God!

A lady at our church, who is also a friend of the family, gets migraines and they pretty much cripple her until it finally passes.

I get some pretty bad headaches and I know they are not near as bad as migraines. Considering what my headaches do to me, I don't know how those of you with migraines manage.

• Members

Yea, they do the same thing for me, nothing eases them, can't take anything, just have to wait it out, it's a time that I truly pray without ceasing, and probably why I got it in the first place.

As I was preparing to reply it just dawned on me the lady I mentioned is also named Christy. You both are in my prayers.

Archived