• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Upgrade is Complete

• Administrators

Update: I've been busy with life as I have had some unexpected events take place. I would like to mention that the arcade and links will be available soon. My guess is in about 2 weeks I will have those features back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

BroMatt,

When clicking on the "Home" tab at the top there is a web part at the top left which says "Welcome back, <name>". I'm assuming this was supposed to have a code that says the name of whoever is logged in. Unfortunately, on mine at least, it says "Welcome back, BroMatt". Just FYI.

• Members

BroMatt,

When clicking on the "Home" tab at the top there is a web part at the top left which says "Welcome back, <name>". I'm assuming this was supposed to have a code that says the name of whoever is logged in. Unfortunately, on mine at least, it says "Welcome back, BroMatt". Just FYI.

When did you get the name change? :clapping:

Well, I tired it, guess I'm not welcomed back, even with the wrong name! Edited by Jerry80871852