• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

First off we need prayers for moving to our new location , looks like everyone we know including our church is busy doing their own things. We have a few heavy things to move and no one wants to help us but, we only have a few that is only available on weekends.

My family up north refuses to come and help me they have Graduations, jobs, other things and says we are too far from them.

We been dealing alot with SSI and other things in that matter that God knows with this that needs prayers.

Finally Keep my sister's family in your prayers because on fathers day my sister's husband used profanity to another driver in front of their children and one of their children posted it on facebook what his father said and said it was fun and hilerous. How can profanity be funny too people that claims they like Jesus and know things about Jesus? Anyhow , I am feeling glad they aren't going to help after all because of that family profanity. I don't want it in my home and I don't want it near my family.

• Members

Thanks for the prayers everyone , after being sick in the morning and discouraged no one was going to help, God sent two helpers to help us pack most of our stuff in the uhaul and they packed the oven/stove and our dishwasher and one of them went with us to our new place. He unloaded the Dishwasher and stove at our storage unit with my husband and unloaded most of our stuff at our new place. After that we went to a nice buffet resturant I am so stuffed . Iam just camping out in the living room tonight of our old place while my husband sleeps in the spare bedroom bed that we aren't taking with us it won't hold both of us.

• Members

Thanks for the prayers everyone , after being sick in the morning and discouraged no one was going to help, God sent two helpers to help us pack most of our stuff in the uhaul and they packed the oven/stove and our dishwasher and one of them went with us to our new place. He unloaded the Dishwasher and stove at our storage unit with my husband and unloaded most of our stuff at our new place. After that we went to a nice buffet resturant I am so stuffed . Iam just camping out in the living room tonight of our old place while my husband sleeps in the spare bedroom bed that we aren't taking with us it won't hold both of us.

Praise God for sending the needed help!

• Members

We are back online at the new place and we been going through stuff. Yesterday was the last day to get things out of the old home. It was bittersweet after we left. Since Weds the cats been hissing and fighting at each other LOL. Its like I was dealing with 2 year old children. I had no sleep the last few nights well last night I slept kinda nice.

Keep us in your prayers also for healing and strength and to where the Lord is leading us in regaurds to churches. There are plenty of them around us.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I am bumping this up to say that my teeth had been extracted that been bothering me while during this eviction and moving and ETC the last few months. We had a dentist appointment last weds and I felt sick so he sent me to an oral surgury since i didnt' eat breakfast and drank and we got out the split tooth that was decayed at the same time and also my last wisdom tooth. I am trying to recopurate , keep me in prayers.