• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Young Fundamental Baptist Church in financial trouble needing prayers for wisdom

• Members

Thank you all for your prayers! We feel much better and got something worked out with our landlord to break down the late rent and start paying weekly and we got a good commercial pest control account that takes care of half our late rent payment! Praise the Lord, And our landlord is not going to charge us our late fees! I put in several applications but all the sudden we are getting calls for our pest control! Thanks again so much for all your prayers! We are not out of the woods yet, but not to far! Sure brings us closer to the Lord!

Edited by just1dave

• Members

I'm sure Galveston and area is a hard city for Conservative Christians to deal with. That happy smiling preacher man at Houston has had a big influence on all throughout that area, and the world loves his feel good message that has no self-sacrifice within it.

I've been in that area about 6 to 10 times thru the years, use to have several family members on my wife's side live between Houston and Galveston, yet most of them have moved back to this area.

I see several have read yet no one has replied. I have no idea what's right for you, but I do know that if God wants you there He will supply, Philippians 4:19, your needs, though it may not be and easy path. Prayers.