• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Lost souls lingering here at OB

I have no idea how many of you are visiting here looking for truth about God. Some may have other motives but, I’m not speaking to them today. I’m speaking about Jesus Christ and your questions about Him and your own eternal soul. You see many topics here and the resulting discussions may confuse you.

You probably wonder how so many of us can trust in what we cannot see and can believe the Bible holds the truth. There is so much you want to know and so much you want to ask. Ask those questions and allow those here to show you the alternative to your doubt or skepticism. You can find the truth so many of us have found within the Bible.

John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
(Bible, KJV)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

A verse I thought of.

Joh 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

All have sinned, that includes us all.

Matthew 11: 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

This command is to all who labour and are heavy laden.

The world lays a heavy burden upon us, but Jesus says his burden is light and he will bear the burden of our sin. Turn to him for forgiveness. Edited by Invicta

• 6 months later...