• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Sword of the Lord Question

• Members

I have an electronic subscription to Sword of the Lord. I normally get about 2 issues a month. There has not been a new issue listed since April 15th. I e-mailed their support but got no reply. Their phone hours are only during my working hours. Have I missed 2 issues or are they just really slow to get the next issue out? I don't want to have to miss any articles.

• Members

So far, in my dealings with them, they have always been polite, helpful and more than willing to make things right.

One time it came to their attention that some of what they sent out got lost somewhere so they sent out another batch. At that time, I hadn't even realized it was missing yet!

Are they still doing the paper one? I would like to get the paper one after we move?

I have the May 13 hard copy in front of me now.

• Members

I just love their 60 cent booklets I read them several times a week. I also like the Family success books they have and 10 traps of Television. I want a few others however, I will wait for those at Christmas.

I've got probably more than 100 of them.

• Members

I've got probably more than 100 of them.

Earlier this year I went through my collection of Sword booklets and donated a box of them to the church.

I've been getting the Sword in the mail here for close to 15 years. When I first subscribed they were giving three nice hardback books with each new subscription. I received a book on Dr. Rice, one on Dr. Malone, and one on Spurgeon.