• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

I have deleted all my posts. Sorry. I will not post. Please delete everything. It is not wise for me to post here. I came here for fellowship & help. I have no where else to talk so I came here. I am sorry any trouble I have caused. I should have NEVER joined this site. I am very down & confused by everything in my walk with the Lord. I know it was wrong to vent. God Bless.

Edited by GodsPrincess

• Members

Very well spoken, sister, it took us years to get to that point in our lives, (almost exactly describes us), but we have never been happier in our lives and more in love with one another than we are now. God has blessed you in a mighty way, and will continue to do so as long as you keep the right attitudes and practices.

• Members

My husband and I are slowly going through our stuff because we are on the verge of moving into another home soon due to problems with the current one we are renting. I am so Thankful I am disabled so I can stay at home be a helpmate to my husband. I believe similar stuff with you exception i believe that woman should drive themselves (Examples why to the store for groceries, doctors appointments and if your husband is sick you can go to get things, I see that as still being a helpmate to the husbands). As for voting I am a registered voter and the saying goes if you didn't vote you don't have a room to complain whom is in office. I am just voting what my husband votes for.
Another thing I want to bring up is that the money should be our money when we are married, there is no his/her money its ours money.
I do agree that we are to have an home healthy away from worldly music, TV , movies and media and books and ETC. We are too look over our childrens and families friends. However, sometimes the children will go to another friends house and they will view and listen and look at improper things while that is out of your control you still need to talk to them what is proper with your home.

• Members

However, sometimes the children will go to another friends house and they will view and listen and look at improper things while that is out of your control you still need to talk to them what is proper with your home.

Actually, such isn't out of the parents control. If the other family doesn't share your values or if they won't agree to not allow certain things when your child is there, you don't allow your child to go there.

Over the years my children have had some friends that were allowed to play here but our children were not allowed to go to their houses because of how their parents were and how their children were when at home.

As well, there have been a few children that I had to tell they were no longer welcome at our home because of their unwillingness to curb their wicked behavior while here.

• Members

Actually, such isn't out of the parents control. If the other family doesn't share your values or if they won't agree to not allow certain things when your child is there, you don't allow your child to go there.

Over the years my children have had some friends that were allowed to play here but our children were not allowed to go to their houses because of how their parents were and how their children were when at home.

As well, there have been a few children that I had to tell they were no longer welcome at our home because of their unwillingness to curb their wicked behavior while here.

I agree with you on this we be doing this with our future children. They will be able to have their friends at our home but, the friends can't have our children in their home unless something happens and we need to have them there.