• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Do you believe our government should be in that assassinating business?

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe our government should be in that assassinating business?

• Yes
    • No
    • It Depends
    • I'm not sure

• Members

Yet, the government has laws it must abide by, even the goverment of this country. Its dangerous to its citizens when their government does not obey its own laws.

No where in our constitution does it give the government of this United States the right to assassinate anyone.

I'm both amazed and disappointed that Christians would up hold a government that would do such a wicked thing.

Its always wrong to do any thing wrong, yet of course, to do thing right, it takes faith in the lord thy God. And it takes no faith in God to do things wrong.

Now, there are countries that has a dictator running their country, and he has the right to do as he pleases, yet that is not the case for this country, we are not under a dictatorship. Yet even the dictator is answerable to God for all the wrong he does.

With our country approving abortions, homosexuality, and assassinating people, there will be many answering to God for theses sins, and this country will not get blessing from God, not until they:

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

If someone has committed murder, broken the law, there is laws in place that must be abided by in dealing with that person, and whosoever breaks those laws whether its and individual and or the government, is just as guilty as the one they went and assassinated. For they have committed murder.

Plus this United States does have not the right to break the laws of Pakistani, and or any other country, to invade their country, to carry our a Military mission, to murder 4 people. That is, in this world our government has not the right to go where ever they please, breaking the laws of other countries as they please.

If we go to other countries breaking their laws, we have no right to expect them to honor our laws. To think they should is to be a hypocrite.