• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Really dumb. :-S

• Members

Don't feel so bad, I can write a book on dumb stuff that I have done.

hahaha...I need to write a book that is titled "How it took me 10 years to learn to control what I type online". LOL.

• Members

So I was dumb, and decided to hop in on an IFB-bashing thread on Facebook on a friend's page, although several of the "discuss-ees" were not my friends although I knew who they were. These people were completely bashing IFB, as a whole, no exceptions. (Basically stemming from that 20/20 report thing.) So while I don't really like to be called a "Fundamentalist" I know that our church is still considered "IFB" (Emphasis on the "I" for Independent!!!) and I was getting sick of these girls bashing pastors and churches. So I got on there and started saying my opinion, in what I thought was a factual way. Well one of the girls is a wicked woman who also posts over on the FFF and within 15 minutes she had posted our church picture, my picture, and a copy of our conversation on her blog as well as her Facebook page. And now there are some pretty mean comments against me and our church on her blog page too. It happened so fast I didn't even have time to block her (which I did now, but its too late) or secure my church webpage or anything.

How can alleged Christians be so nasty? She is almost being as nasty as she accuses the IFB group to be. What an awful person!!!!! *Sigh*

Anybody know a free Christian lawyer I can get to send her an email asking her to remove her libelous blog post against my church?

This is why I never put out my picture, address or any other personal information over the internet. No Facebook or MySpace for me no way.

• Members

I can certainly understand being leery of posting anything on facebook or myspace that may give too much information. However, I also believe that facebook can be a great avenue to share scripture, witness, and be a light for Jesus Christ.

• Members

I can certainly understand being leery of posting anything on facebook or myspace that may give too much information. However, I also believe that facebook can be a great avenue to share scripture, witness, and be a light for Jesus Christ.

Just remember that anything you put on the internet is out there forever and anyone can do whatever they want with it as they please. They don't call it the net and the web for nothing. Edited by Wilchbla