• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Antibiotics in food

• Members

We had a health scare from milk, a couple of years ago. I cannot now remember what it was, but there were some bacteria which were not being destroyed by the pastuerisation so most stores increased the temperature of their pastuerisation.

• Members

My wife likes goat's cheese. I once had some goat's milk which was quite nice, but sweet, but mostly I find that it tastes like goats smell.

Of course some people are allergic to cow's milk and have to have goat's or sheep's milk. Some are allergic to all three and have to have soya milk.

I would figure getting goat milk that smelled like a goat was the fault of the person that owns and or milked, and or handled the milk.

That is one of the reasons the government do not want people selling raw milk, there is to many people that will not do things in a proper manner and that can cost unnecessary lives and or sickness.

• Members

As long as it is handled corrrectly, raw milk is way better! The pasturization kills all the good stuff in the milk. Also goats milk is better for human consumption, although we do need to aquire a tast for it, the particals in the goats milk are smaller making it better for our bodies to digest. If you could get raw milk and make your own cheese and butter, now thats healthy!